Post a reply

Re: New Season Starts Tomorrow!

Postby Dan-cat

Well HF is this a long term female friend or a new one you are chirpsing up? Was it an important question or throwaway?

Being non-reactive is key. I usually let the thread drop, text again in a few days and don't refer to the previous thread.

I think you may have blown this one!

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Bingham got whitewashed today by Niu

That result smells very fishy. Is Bingham at it again?

He's already been banned once. I guess some people just never learn.

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Bingham got whitewashed today by Niu

That result smells very fishy. Is Bingham at it again?

He's already been banned once. I guess some people just never learn.

Waned to watch England.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I think I should be a moderator.

I think you should be the new admin.

Aye. I'll bring this forum on a ride it'll never forget.

Who's with me? All the cool posters? Cloud Strife? Badsnookerplayer? Snooker Fan?

Not you, Saviour

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I think I should be a moderator.

I think you should be the new admin.

Aye. I'll bring this forum on a ride it'll never forget.

Who's with me? All the cool posters? Cloud Strife? Badsnookerplayer? Snooker Fan?

Not you, Saviour

Eat rubbish

Postby Iranu

We should change this place to a car snooker forum to.... boost traffic.

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Aye. I'll bring this forum on a ride it'll never forget.

Not you, Saviour

I thought Saviour was the cool poster?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Well HF is this a long term female friend or a new one you are chirpsing up? Was it an important question or throwaway?

Being non-reactive is key. I usually let the thread drop, text again in a few days and don't refer to the previous thread.

I think you may have blown this one!

Wow!,so many QUESTIONS!,now,let me see if i can be bovered to answer em. :chin:

Ok,only cause it,s you,i,ll answer your questions. :-D

It,s a short term female friend,I,ve known her since about 18 months.

I aint,have,had no intention in chirpsing her up,it is/was a pure platonic freindship.

"Was it an important question or throwaway?"

Well i guess it,s a matter of opinion if it,s an important question or a throwaway one. :-)

Many of the questions i asked her,in which no reply came,were simple,everyday,normal ones,eg,....

I,d ask if she had a good weekend,or how was the film she saw at the cinema,or eg,she sent me a photo of a boat,i then wrote,"oh,wow!,looks <cool>,did you go on it?".

The same happened eg,often when i sent her some photos,sometimes i,d do a Hendry and send her a photo of what i was just about to tuck into,or of a nice scenery,place i was at/visiting,or of a nice building,or a fancy car,often she did,nt budge,no reaction whatsoever.

One eg could say,maybe she just did,nt answer,budge,react,purely bcause it did,nt interest her,or she forgot to reply,or even did,nt have time,or,that her battery ran out,whatever,but even so,i personaly find/found it disrepectful.

When i called her up yesterday,just before i told her to go n bugger off,i asked her why she often does,nt reply,she then said that she often forgets to answer,or that she,s busy,or it,s bcause she was,nt feeling good,was tired. :roll:

I then said,ok,it can happen,but still,it,s no excuse just to not reply at all,i don,t expect her or others i know to immediatley reply when i write to them,ask them something,for all i care,they can even reply a few days after/later,but to just not even bother to reply at all,i find it disrespectfull,selfish and buckin damn rude.

I even asked her if it annoyed her and if so,then i,ll stop sending photos,stop asking questions,but she said,oh no,it,s ok,i can send her,ask her. :dizzy: <laugh>

Anyway thats my take of it,oh and btw,she,s Malaysian. :-)

Anyways,.....

Mags gives Judge a spanking,4-0.

Totten loses to The Sherriff of Pottingham by 4 frames to 2.

Postby Dan-cat

',she then said that she often forgets to answer,or that she,s busy,or it,s because she wasn't feeling good,was tired.'

Sounds like the truth. I forget to answer sometimes too. Before you know, the conversation has slipped off the first screen of your inbox and then it's unlikely you'll remember to reply. Some people are just rubbish at texting. I have great friendships with people and yet on text they are practically monosyllabic.

Ask yourself this... do you want to be her friend? If so, can you accept this behaviour? Also ask yourself... do you think you being a little uptight about it?

In other news... Roly is creating the new subforum!!

Postby hendry_fan

she then said that she often forgets to answer,or that she,s busy,or it,s because she wasn't feeling good,was tired.'

Sounds like the truth. I forget to answer sometimes too. Before you know, the conversation has slipped off the first screen of your inbox and then it's unlikely you'll remember to reply. Some people are just rubbish at texting. I have great friendships with people and yet on text they are practically monosyllabic.

Ask yourself this... do you want to be her friend? If so, can you accept this behaviour? Also ask yourself... do you think you being a little uptight about it?

In other news... Roly is creating the new subforum!!

How one can forget to answer is byond me,yeah,it can happen,but not time after time. :dizzy:

"monosyllabic",another Dan- :cat: special. :-D

TBPH,if she keeps continueing the way she,s been doin,then the answer is= NO,i don,t wanna be freinds with her anymore.

"can you accept this behaviour?". = another NO!.

"do you think you being a little uptight about it?.= Again i have to say,......NO!. :no:

Case closed!. :-D

Unless,she writes to me again,calls me again + it also depends whats she writes/says. ;-) <laugh>

You did,nt mention one word bout Engerlands win over Colombia,it is bcause you could,nt care less?,or have,nt you had time to make a comment bout it?,or have you forgotten that they beat Colombia yesterday?. :chin: :-D

Wow!,Ants wastes no time in sendin Hirani packin,he thumps the Welsh young gun by 4 frames to zilch!.

Roly :bowdown:

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If your texts are anything like your forum posts, she probably never sees most of the message as it is off the screen

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If your texts are anything like your forum posts, she probably never sees most of the message as it is off the screen

rofl

Postby hendry_fan

Iranu wrote:

rofl

Aye,buckin hilarious innit: :chin:

Bash me all u buckin like. rofl

LIKE IT OR BUCKIN LUMP IT.

Postby Dan-cat

Yes HF I was watching last night and I actually cheered when Colombia equalised because I wanted a penalty shootout!!! My two mates looked at me like I was weird. It's for the drama you see. I know that's a bit odd. I'm not very patriotic.

I'm happy that Englanders are happy though! It creates excitement and a sense of unity. If only we could get this passionate about something a bit more important.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Yes HF I was watching last night and I actually cheered when Colombia equalised because I wanted a penalty shootout!!! My two mates looked at me like I was weird. It's for the drama you see. I know that's a bit odd. I'm not very patriotic.

I'm happy that Englanders are happy though! It creates excitement and a sense of unity. If only we could get this passionate about something a bit more important.

Ah,ok. :-)

My mum is English,she was born in Bolton,thats why i was rootin for Engerland. :-D

Besides,i,m also happy that England finally won a penalty shootout again,high time,after losing 3 on the spin. <ok>

COMMMME ONNNN ENGERLAND!. :happy:

Postby Iranu

hendry_fan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl

No offence meant, it was just funny.

I do find the way you type irritating though. Makes your posts harder to read. I often don't finish reading them and scroll past, so I've probably missed a lot of good points from you over the years!

Postby hendry_fan

Iranu wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl

No offence meant, it was just funny.

I do find the way you type irritating though. Makes your posts harder to read. I often don't finish reading them and scroll past, so I've probably missed a lot of good points from you over the years!

Ok,fair enuff Iranu,no worries!,but let me buckin be. ;-) <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

rofl