Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Final !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Morning folks!

Nervous first frame from both, Ronnie settled in better. I do agree with what Eraserhead said yesterday... Ronnie's long game is crucial to win big matches v top players. If thats working, then his chances increase.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:There's lots of pressure on both players today

Thats why may not be the highest standard final. Could be similar to their UK one...

Only Ronnie to make me wake up at 6 a.m on a Saturday lol....

Postby Andre147

Ronnie said after the MJW match he badly wants to win another title in China as he hasnt done well here and he thinks he owes the chinese for their support.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:There's lots of pressure on both players today

Thats why may not be the highest standard final. Could be similar to their UK one...

Only Ronnie to make me wake up at 6 a.m on a Saturday lol....

Me too he makes me wake up at 7 am at home in France. and at 11 am I have a running course (a trail) of 10 kms. :dizzy:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Perfect start for Ronnie

Indeed.

Hopefully he goes at least 3-1 up at the MSI though, and not like the CoC when he was 2-2 after a good start.

Postby eraserhead

Seems to be the pattern of their finals since that CoC final. Ronnie get's an early lead and then Judd responds in the second session. Could be in for a similar final.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:

Seems to be the pattern of their finals since that CoC final. Ronnie get's an early lead and then Judd responds in the second session. Could be in for a similar final.

Hope not. Or at least as long as Ron wins,

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Hope not. Or at least as long as Ron wins,

Same, in those finals he went on to win the CoC and UK with Judd fighting back I'm sure you know :-D , but each final has felt very similar.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Wasn't Ronnie also ahead in the WGP Final?

Something like 7-4? Lost 10-7

That score sounds about right, Ronnie didn't look great all week in that tournament but somehow made it to the final.