Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Final !!!!!!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:He has destroyed Higgins four times this season. Now he's done it to Trump after having him beaten in Hong Kong already.

The Siesta from Leicester is next on that list. Well I think it would have happened here already had Selbo not lost to Williams.

World Final 2018 ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:He has destroyed Higgins four times this season. Now he's done it to Trump after having him beaten in Hong Kong already.

The Siesta from Leicester is next on that list. Well I think it would have happened here already had Selbo not lost to Williams.

Siesta from leicester rofl that's a new one...

Seifer used to post it on here all the time.

Postby kolompar

Missed most of it due to sleeping.

Ronnie looks unbeatable recently, probably only lost to Murphy because Andre asked him.

Would be nice if he and Trump could keep up the good form for the WC and make it difficult for Selbo.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:

yes only he remains, and he's probably the hardest to beat.

TheRocketexpress (that youtube channel if you remember, now its named "Rocket Ronnie") has always said this and made people laugh.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Think Ronnie and Selby might meet again at the Uk Champs or Masters.

What? Like go out for a pint?

that too

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:Missed most of it due to sleeping.

Ronnie looks unbeatable recently, probably only lost to Murphy because Andre asked him.

Would be nice if he and Trump could keep up the good form for the WC and make it difficult for Selbo.

Yes, lose the CoC, win here :D

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Did you match fix the CoC?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes I remember Seifer.

I liked him to be fair, but sometimes he went a bit too far lol...

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Did you match fix the CoC?

I phoned Ronnie, said he should lose the CoC Final otherwise wouldnt win here. Then he missed the green on purpose.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes I remember Seifer.

I liked him to be fair

Somebody had to...

Postby Andre147

How will Ronnie perform at the NI Open remains to be seen...

The UK Champs is the next big one in his sights.

Maybe I should stop saying he should lose early to prepare properly for a coming event... he did the reverse these last 2 weeks.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:How will Ronnie perform at the NI Open remains to be seen...

Maybe I should stop saying he should lose early to prepare properly for a coming event... he did the reverse these last 2 weeks.

Surely I can't go deep in both events... Or can he?

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheRocket wrote:btw. that was a very frosty handshake in the end.

I thought it would be. They've been competing in a lot of finals since CoC 2014 and it was only going to get more competitive as the rivalry continued.

Judd feels he should be the one to take over Ronnie and basically not lose to him at this stage of Ronnie's career but Ronnie's still keeping him at bay.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Are you Ronnie?

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

But enough about your sex life.