Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Final !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Still say 10-4 or 10-5 for Ronnie.

Looks so focussed.

the way this is going we wont even get an MSI in the evening session...

but I expect Trump to start going for everything now and make some sort of comeback...

Postby TheRocket

perfect result but ROS needs to be careful. Trump will be entering the nothing to lose mode and going for everything (and get them). So a good safety game is extremely important from now on.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This is proper match play snooker from Ronnie. Just playing the balls not the opponent.

You can see he badly wants to win at least one more title in China, especially a big one such as this.

Plus the European Masters loss is still very much on his mind. Wants to put that right.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Still say 10-4 or 10-5 for Ronnie.

Looks so focussed.

the way this is going we wont even get an MSI in the evening session...

but I expect Trump to start going for everything now and make some sort of comeback...

He seemes to have learnt something from last weeks defeat.

He seems different. Proper matchplay. And very good safties which we were missing for quite a time.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:perfect result but ROS needs to be careful. Trump will be entering the nothing to lose mode and going for everything (and get them). So a good safety game is extremely important from now on.

Trump won't go down quietly that's for sure. But if Ronnie keeps up this current standard I'm very optimistic. But if he feels the pressure of playing Trump / the occasion it will get very difficult and tense.

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hendon calls Ronnie fans hypocrites.

Hendon is a bald hammer who looks completely different than his voice sounds like.

:goodpost: