Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Semi-Finals

Postby eraserhead

Lol the sign being held up by an attendant. Judd didn't look comfortable playing Jack at the English open, same again? Just had a quick look 4-3 to Judd, but Jack in.

Postby TheSaviour

JUDD :-D

Hailing from the city (Bristol) where it can rain even when forecasts would predict it would be a clear blue skies all day long.... :mood: :mood: :mood: :mood: Well, there just are those sea-breazes, aren´t those....

But anyway. Now then. John. Give him a good old fashioned hiding.

COME OOOOOOONNNNNN JOHN !!!!!

Ronnie´s a brilliant mind, isn´t he. I must agree he´s a great mind. All the day long. But I personally would still favour John to take it. There´s just that something on John. I still don´t know what it actually is. But just that something.

Postby Andre147

Who do you think stands a best chance of beating Trump in the Final?

Ronnie or Higgins? In theory, it's got to be Higgins, Trump hasn't beaten him in any Best of 11 match or longer... Higgins just owns him on those. WHereas Ronnie has suffered some losses against him, particularly in Finals.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Who do you think stands a best chance of beating Trump in the Final?

Ronnie or Higgins? In theory, it's got to be Higgins, Trump hasn't beaten him in any Best of 11 match or longer... Higgins just owns him on those. WHereas Ronnie has suffered some losses against him, particularly in Finals.

Law of averages says that Trump will beat Higgins in a longer format at some point.

As Ronnie will beat Trump at some point.

Think Trump will be slight favourite regardless who reaches the final.

Both combinations will be a cracker nevertheless cause Trump shares a history and rivarly with both.

Snooker wins at the end of the day (if they deliever).

Postby Andre147

yes either of them will give Judd a good match, because like you say both have many matches against him. Just think Higgins might stand a better chance should he beat Ronnie today.

Also, I think Trump is highly motivated by the fact he doesnt want to lose a 3rd Final here.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:And if Ronnie's to win this title, he'll have to do it on one of his toughest routes to a title...

<doh>

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

Postby Dan-cat

Ronnie79 wrote:No one wants to lose finals at any stage. I don't think either of them will beat Trump at the moment. This could be the semi you don't want to win. Both playing for second I think

Trump can put in a shocker at any time. Also... Ronnie’s on cruise control right now

Postby Andre147

Ronnie79 wrote:No one wants to lose finals at any stage. I don't think either of them will beat Trump at the moment. This could be the semi you don't want to win. Both playing for second I think

with that kind of mindset you might as well give the title already to Trump...

silly comment really. Even at the CoC last week at 9-5 down Ronnie never gave up and could so easily have gone to a decider.

Postby Andre147

Have to say, Lisoswski really should have won the first 2 frames today, was a couple of balls away from winning both, and who knows, might have gone to the MSI leading 4-0.

He still throws away frames he should never lose. Luca used to be like him, but is fast learning not to make those silly mistakes.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Hence he has won more of the triple crown titles lately. Oh wait, he has only one.

The WSC and Welsh open final loss to Stuart is a prime example that he is inconsistent and will never dominate like Selby does or Ronnie/JH did back in their prime.

The player who withstands the pressure and plays the best will win.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheSaviour wrote:COME ON RONNIE !!

I just overcame a really tough battle. I was attacked by a man who thought himself as a battler.. It was all over with no time at all. I still have it, make no mistake. I do have a degree from the Krav Maga from the times I was in the army.

Had to answer a few questions from the Police Officers. Nothing too serious or bad.

Good lad - nobody takes a liberty with The Saviour