Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Last 16 !!!!

Postby Iranu

I see Ronnie is smashing MJW, only caught Ronnie's break in the 4th frame - has he been great or has MJW been poor?

Third whitewash in a row for Judd. Knowing him he'll crash out next round without being able to make a 50!

There seem to have been a lot of runaway matches in this tournament for some reason.

Postby TheSaviour

Seems that MJW was poor. He is a bit risky player, if you ask me. He plays the shots always thinking those will work. If there´s a kick, an extra pressure, or something similar, he is always in big troubles. Given the overall standards these days. Regarding the last 16, the last 8, the last 4, the finals.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheSaviour wrote:Seems that MJW was poor. He is a bit risky player, if you ask me. He plays the shots always thinking those will work. If there´s a kick, an extra pressure, or something similar, he is always in big troubles. Given the overall standards these days. Regarding the last 16, the last 8, the last 4, the finals.

wrong thread mate

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Seems that MJW was poor. He is a bit risky player, if you ask me. He plays the shots always thinking those will work. If there´s a kick, an extra pressure, or something similar, he is always in big troubles. Given the overall standards these days. Regarding the last 16, the last 8, the last 4, the finals.

wrong thread mate

Don't discourage him. That's practically sense from The Saviour.

Postby Iranu

wrong thread mate

My fault probably, posted my comment thinking it was the QF thread.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:

wrong thread mate

My fault probably, posted my comment thinking it was the QF thread.

What? Posted your comment?

Are you TheSaviour?

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Has The Saviour been identified? I wondered if he is Robert Mugabe?

I think "he" is a bot designed by one of the big Silicon Valley companies to test an automated conversation algorithm.

If you're reading, tech-heads, it needs some fine tuning.