Post a reply

Re: Juss Sports Shanghai Masters Final !!!!!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Couldn't see the match, but what a gret achievement for Ronnie !!!

I'm off topic a bit, but I've just watched his century stats this season. He's currently on 31 and we're not even at the half of the season. If he can maintain this standard of play, he'll easily break his own record for centuries in a season, which is 53, if I'm not mistaken.

Postby vodkadiet

I got up especially to see where Trump's game was at. He looked about as competent as 'Donald Trump in charge of the most powerful country on Earth." Trump was intimidated. He is no World Champion. O'Sullivan has also destroyed John Higgins's domination. Selby is the only player who believes he is better than O'Sullivan.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie is currently exactly in the form that is needed to win the World Championship. Hopefully he doesn't run out of steam until then. Because in the end that's the title that we and Ronnie want the most.

World Championship is a tottally different kettle of fish..

I expect Ronnie to win the World Championship. It's his time again, I feel.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie is currently exactly in the form that is needed to win the World Championship. Hopefully he doesn't run out of steam until then. Because in the end that's the title that we and Ronnie want the most.

DECLINE!

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:World Championship is a tottally different kettle of fish.

Last week in Coventry Hendry said when you have Jetlag you will either strugle or fly because in your mind you already got a good excuse why you lose so theres no pressure.

that no pressure or nothing to lose mindset only applies to the first two rounds maybe. once your in the quarters you have the same pressure as the other pros. let alone in the final.

Selby is still the slight favourite to win the World Championship, being the most consistent player in multi session matches but its quite obvious that Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing at a higher level than he did last year. Last year he was getting to finals by not playing well or anywhere near his best.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:

DECLINE!

Winning tournaments, especialy the world championship, are the final stages of decline. Everybody knows that.

Postby Johnny Bravo

masterdoctorgenius wrote:http://video.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/ronnie-o-sullivan-s-manifesto-how-to-deal-with-numpties_vid1016701/video.shtml

WTFFFFFFFFFF rofl rofl rofl rofl pmsl pmsl pmsl pmsl

Just watched it myself. It's hilarious !!!

Postby eraserhead

masterdoctorgenius wrote:http://video.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/ronnie-o-sullivan-s-manifesto-how-to-deal-with-numpties_vid1016701/video.shtml

pmsl I bet this happened in Preston with that accent he did.

Postby SnookerFan

He could retire? One less numpty.

Postby Erza Scarlet

LOL that is brilliant. That accent! Ronnie can be a savage when he wants to be for sure.

This numpty business is the funniest thing to happen in Snooker for a while lol everyone getting on the train these days.