Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi-Finals: Mark Allen v John Higgins !

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:This is an overrated invitational.
:no: :no: :no:

This is the best tourney after the WC: one table setup and only the top 16 players in it, no numpties allowed :clap:

Ryan Day.

S.hit happens. :john:
He's not that bad btw.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:To say The Masters isnt important just because its no ranking event simply is untrue.

The roll of honor very much tells us only the very best win this event.

You can't flatter to deceive in The Masters. Even the easiest draw is full of top 16 players. That's what makes it so prestigious.

Postby Andre147

I always hear this same rubbish talk everytime The Masters is on :zzz:

At the moment it's the second most important tournament. It used to be the UK but when they changed the format The Masters surpassed it.

Postby eraserhead

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Plus the venue is very nice and so is the trophy

U guys remember that ugly piece o coal that used to be the Welsh Open trophy ??? :sad:

I liked that better than the vase they have for it now.
Last edited by eraserhead on 20 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:I always hear this same rubbish talk everytime The Masters is on :zzz:

At the moment it's the second most important tournament. It used to be the UK but when they changed the format The Masters surpassed it.

Hendry always says Masters above the UK

Good enough for me

<ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Well tbh,i aint disappointed at all,even if John had of won,i would,nt be cheering,or be in the mood to celebrate,as i have a much more important thing on my plate atm,i have a family member issue which is obviously farrrrrrrrrr more important than a snooker match.

John did,nt deserve to win anyway,he knocked in 2 centurys,a *131* and a *127*,but bar those,he was,nt anything to shout about at all.

I Wrote earlier this week,that i was,nt convinced with his play atm,i had a feeling it would,nt be good enough to be able to win this Masters,although we all know,that he can go up a gear/few gears out of nowhere,but he can,t do it all the time,no one can,he,s human,this time he indeed did,nt manage to do it,so i think him <only> reaching the semis is a fair result.

Congrats to Allen,he played well,his all round game was very good,he did,nt play as well in this match as he did in his match against Ronnie,but he still made more of his chances than John did,without a doubt,so he fully deserved to win.

Very well done to him in reaching his very 1st Masters final.

I,d now like him to go on to win it,i think he will,he,ll beat Kyren tomorrow.

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I always hear this same rubbish talk everytime The Masters is on :zzz:

Hendry always says Masters above the UK

Good enough for me

<ok>

Hendry also said only the 3 BBC events count and the rest are merely practice tournaments.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:Well tbh,i aint disappointed at all,even if John had of won,i would,nt be cheering,or be in the mood to celebrate,as i have a much more important thing on my plate atm,i have a family member issue which is obviously farrrrrrrrrr more important than a snooker match.

John did,nt deserve to win anyway,he knocked in 2 centurys,a *131* and a *127*,but bar those,he was,nt anything to shout about at all.

I Wrote earlier this week,that i was,nt convinced with his play atm,i had a feeling it would,nt be good enough to be able to win this Masters,although we all know,that he can go up a gear/few gears out of nowhere,but he can,t do it all the time,no one can,he,s human,this time he indeed did,nt manage to do it,so i think him <only> reaching the semis is a fair result.

Congrats to Allen,he played well,his all round game was very good,he did,nt play as well in this match as he did in his match against Ronnie,but he still made more of his chances than John did,without a doubt,so he fully deserved to win.

Very well done to him in reaching his very 1st Masters final.

I,d now like him to go on to win it,i think he will,he,ll beat Kyren tomorrow.

Hopefully your predictions are as good as Mr Hendrys

:D :D :D :D

COME ON WARRIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <ok>