Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals :Judd Trump v Kyren Wilson

Postby LC

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Judd Trump is the modern day Jimmy White.

Precisely. Only has himself to blame.

YES KYREN!!!

Agree looks great, then when it really matters, he chokes or just isn’t good enough

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:I hope Allen wins his semi now. Higgins would beat Wilson quite easily in the final. Like he did in last years World Championship.

His tip split early on

Postby TheRocket

GJ wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I hope Allen wins his semi now. Higgins would beat Wilson quite easily in the final. Like he did in last years World Championship.

His tip split early on

Maybe but I think Higgins Allroundgame and experience will be too much for Wilson. I hope I'm wrong but thats what I think. Allen vs Wilson though would be interesting.

Postby Andre147

Kyren may have had some run of the ball here and there, but to use that as an excuse for how he won is just not giving him enough credit.

He played superb from 5-2 down, ever since Trump took that ridiculous plant on, and in the decider he did just the same.

Judd will never learn will he.. too many battle scars he has. Modern day Jimmy White as TR put it.

Very happy for Kyren, hope he does himself justice tomorrow and plays well.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Kyren may have had some run of the ball here and there, but to use that as an excuse for how he won is just not giving him enough credit.

He played superb from 5-2 down, ever since Trump took that ridiculous plant on, and in the decider he did just the same.

Judd will never learn will he.. too many battle scars he has. Modern day Jimmy White as TR put it.

Very happy for Kyren, hope he does himself justice tomorrow and plays well.

Andre

:hatoff:

Postby Andy Spark

From “modern day Ronnie O’Sullivan” to “modern day Jimmy White” in six years.

While the new “modern day Ronnie O’Sullivan” turned out (rather remarkably) to be the old Ronnie O’Sullivan remodelled by Dr Steve Peters!

Postby Pink Ball

Andy Spark wrote:

From “modern day Ronnie O’Sullivan” to “modern day Jimmy White” in six years.

While the new “modern day Ronnie O’Sullivan” turned out (rather remarkably) to be the old Ronnie O’Sullivan remodelled by Dr Steve Peters!

Good post

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:Trump has worked hard on his game. But his misplaced arrogance has been hugely expensive throughout his career.

His arrogance in interviews is undermined by his capitulation under pressure on the table.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Judds game isn't the problem

Its his brain at crunch moments it freezes

Plus being arrogant doesnt help either.

He could allow himself to be a bit arrogant if he had already won many more titles, but not with the amount he has currently.