Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals :Judd Trump v Kyren Wilson

Postby Iranu

Tough one, I'm not Judd's biggest fan personality wise but I would like to see him turning his talent into more majors. But I like Kyren, there's an element of class about him.

I'll be pretty happy whoever wins so I'll just root for a decider.

Postby votesforgoats

Would like to see either of these guys go on to take it, so it's a win-win for me. Wouldn't mind Mark Allen winning one tbf; while I don't love his personality I think he's a bit too good to never win a single triple crown event. (Nothing against Higgins; I'd just like to see a first-time winner.)

Postby Badsnookerplayer

votesforgoats wrote:Would like to see either of these guys go on to take it, so it's a win-win for me. Wouldn't mind Mark Allen winning one tbf; while I don't love his personality I think he's a bit too good to never win a single triple crown event. (Nothing against Higgins; I'd just like to see a first-time winner.)

<ok>

Postby eraserhead

votesforgoats wrote:Would like to see either of these guys go on to take it, so it's a win-win for me. Wouldn't mind Mark Allen winning one tbf; while I don't love his personality I think he's a bit too good to never win a single triple crown event. (Nothing against Higgins; I'd just like to see a first-time winner.)

Agree with this, but hoping more for a Kyren win than an Allen win. This feels like Allen's best chance at one of the big ones. He'll have the evening audience on his side tonight. :D

Postby TheSaviour

Chalk McHugh wrote:What a game in store.Great weeks snooker it has to be said.Masters is my favourite tournament.Come on Judd!!

Good! Judd will win this match. A very, very likely. I would dare to state..