Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals :Judd Trump v Shaun Murph

Postby Andre147

Wasnt expecting this kind of response from Trump after Murphy leveled at 4-4.

Well played Judd. Many times he has crumbled under this kind of pressure, namely v Hawkins here 2 years ago, but here he finished superb.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Wasnt expecting this kind of response from Trump after Murphy leveled at 4-4.

Well played Judd. Many times he has crumbled under this kind of pressure, namely v Hawkins here 2 years ago, but here he finished superb.

He played great v Robbo in a 6-5 , 2 years back

Postby eraserhead

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Wasnt expecting this kind of response from Trump after Murphy leveled at 4-4.

He played great v Robbo in a 6-5 , 2 years back

Then lost to Hawkins <doh>

Postby TheRocket

Trump and Wilson are not the best pals. If I remember Wilson said after reaching the English Open final that he wanted to prove something. And prove his critics wrong and he meant Trump with that. Don't know what Trump back then said though.

Postby hendry_fan

I did,nt predict the scoreline,but i predicted that Judd would win this match.

I did,nt see the whole of it,as i missed the first 3 frames.

When it went 4-4,i thought,is Judd gonna do a Judd,takin his foot off the pedal again,but he did very well to close out the match,by knockin in back to back centurys,so well done for that.

Not much magicianel play at all from Smurph today,Judd definatley deserved to win.

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:Trump and Wilson are not the best pals. If I remember Wilson said after reaching the English Open final that he wanted to prove something. And prove his critics wrong and he meant Trump with that. Don't know what Trump back then said though.

Earlier in that event trump said kyren wasn't very talented he tried that one on robbo a few years back as well.

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:He basically said he's all out attack and his all round game is poor

Really? I'd say his all round game is better than Judd's was at his age a couple of years ago.

Judd setting himself up for a fall again?

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:

Really? I'd say his all round game is better than Judd's was at his age a couple of years ago.

Judd was a UK Champion, World Number 1, World finalist at Wilson's age

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:

Indeed. Oh dear Judd and his big trap!!

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This match sucks.

If you can’t say anything nice about the match you could at least say something nice about the company. I enjoyed myself and not just because Murphy lost.

I said it was good company in the other thread, to be fair.

I thought you'd get big headed if I paid you two compliments.