Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals :Kyren Wilson v Mark Will

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:I find it so patronising when the crowd applauds a simple pot just because the player's far behind.

I don't think it is meant badly

I'm sure it's not, just like the "Come on ____"s. But it's the sort of thing that would annoy me if it was me.

I am very easily annoyed, though.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Think I am gonna get sacked from work tomorrow. Thankfully the meeting is at 09:30 so will hopefully catch afternoon session.

What makes you say that? :(

Aaah no worries man - seen it coming for a while. I am pretty sure that's what is coming, but I am not going to mope. buck 'em.

Anyway, silver linings with the snooker if it happens eh?

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Think I am gonna get sacked from work tomorrow. Thankfully the meeting is at 09:30 so will hopefully catch afternoon session.

Aaah no worries man - seen it coming for a while. I am pretty sure that's what is coming, but I am not going to mope. buck 'em.

Make sure you know your rights and don't let them take the snake hiss.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Buck that man.Whatever happens keep the chin up.People lose jobs every day.And get another job.No problem.As you said every cloud.....

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I want this match to end.

Me too, I want to go to bed but even a sub-par snooker match is difficult to turn away from.

If MJW wins this match I'll pay Snooker Island's running costs for a year!*

*I definitely won't

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Sent you a PM :)

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Sent you a PM :)

<ok>