Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals :Kyren Wilson v Mark Will

Postby Pink Ball

RJFindlay wrote:
Wildey wrote:Guys you been spoilt this week seeing mistakes is not the end of the world its good to be reminded how bucking hard snooker is to play.

Aye, Ronnie's performance on Tuesday set the bar too high.

Yes, I am still bitter about his pathetic performance today.

I don't 'get' this, which is a typical comment from a Sullivan fan. Sullivan is a five-time World Champion. You guys are not suffering. I was a Jimmy White fan, and now I'm a Ding fan. I may never see either winning a World Championship. As far as sport is concerned, I am a sufferer.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:
Wildey wrote:Guys you been spoilt this week seeing mistakes is not the end of the world its good to be reminded how bucking hard snooker is to play.

I don't 'get' this, which is a typical comment from a Sullivan fan. Sullivan is a five-time World Champion. You guys are not suffering. I was a Jimmy White fan, and now I'm a Ding fan. I may never see either winning a World Championship. As far as sport is concerned, I am a sufferer.

Yea.Fair point.

Postby Big-butt

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

Yea.Fair point.

Possibly a few wagers placed on O'Sullivan, following his first round performance?

Hence the bitterness?

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

Hold on a sec whilst I go grab my violin...

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

At least its not your flute.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

In the words of the late Mildey:

i hate What you say but i will defend to the Depth your right too say It

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:COVENTRY CITY!

Have you packed your cheese n pickle sambos for tomorrows Ally Adventures?

I'll buy one from the shop tomorrow.

Have a good one.Should be a belter.

Thanks man.

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

i was a Alex Higgins fan and Boy ohh Boy i suffered with him.