Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals :Kyren Wilson v Mark Will

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:100% rest success for Smurf.How many times did he use it?

Haha.It said Murphy was 100% with the rest and Carter at 80%.But what if Murphy had only one rest pot and Carter had 8 out of 10?Rhey should put the amount of shots with the percentage success.

Postby TheSaviour

GJ wrote:Good luck Kyren

That´s dynamite, mate, but can´t see it like that.

God I miss the Romford Battler. He already should be here. Not going to make any mistakes during the safety exchanges, and forcing an opponent to play those, while being lethal when the opportunity arises.

Nothing away from Kyren, nevertheless.

It is just that Mark Williams filling those boots quite well.. But obviously it always takes a two to tango.

At least it is spännande bok, like the swedish people would say. An exciting book, If nothing else.

The trouble I have spotted from the Ali Carter and from Barry Hawkins, namely, that they only makes it as a scoring contest, where only being patient does count. Being patient just to pot the balls while amongs the balls, and fancing to make it to count. And they always lose those contests. An extremely difficult to read of how they value the tournaments. I am sure it is not that much straightforward, the way they value the things and the tournaments. But I still see it slightly problematic.

But any given slgn of an arrogance makes it. And that´s the way it always should be. That´s the way it is perfectly honest and fair also. That´s the only way the people can´t argue of being something they are not. We can take some guesses but even that´s not a must. Of what their potential might be. They are what they are. If there´s that threat. I too does appreciate just the pure flashes of brilliance without any depths or the double-standards. So I can´t argue with you about Kyren, for example....

If wanting to be completely sober while watching these then that´s perfectly fine. I have just been about having those few pints if really just seeing it would be benificial and not seeing any flaws. It hardly is to me anymore these days. But each for their own.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 19 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Rockettim147 wrote:I have 2 X All day tickets for the final. Blue, Row S and seats 5-6. Anyone interested? Serious offers only please!!

I had to give tickets to both final sessions away for free to a Galway barman in a Finsbury Park pub last year.Said he was a snooker fan.Wonder did he get there.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is The Saviour from Romford?

Why are you talking about him as if he isn’t here.

Saviour, are you from Romford?

Hit me.

rofl

Sorry Saviour.

Saviour doesn't take questions.

Now that Ronnie's out, I want Williams to win it (as usual with me.)

Which probably means he'll lose tonight as well.