Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals Ronnie O'Sullivan v Mark Allen

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry wellllllllllll done Mark Allen!. :happy:

Since most of you have been nice to me of late,i,ll make a very short comment and won,t go over the top this time with my cheering. ;-) :-)

Allen played verrrry well,he capatilised on the chances Ronnie gave him,he punished him,something many players have,nt been doin of late,yes,there were some matches where Ron blew his opponents off the table of late,but many players blew decent chances when Ron gave them and did,nt make the most them.

Allen put him under pressure,Thats what the others players should be doin,yes,i know,it,s always easier said than done,but you really have to make the most of chances you get,Allen did miss some,but he made much more of the chances he got compared with what many others players have been doin of late.

Fulllllllllll credit to him for that.

<ok> :clap: CONGRATULATIONS MARK ALLEN!. :clap: <ok>

Over n out. :-D

Postby Andre147

Funnily enough the last 2 times Ronnie lost here he had just won the UK, and lost both times 6-1 to Robbo and Allen today.

I guess everytime Ronnie wins the UK he just wont win The Masters will he lol...

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:At least that's one more over-40 out.

Wild will be pleased. He hates old people.

Wild's also over 40.... but he doesnt play top level snooker mind you.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Funnily enough the last 2 times Ronnie lost here he had just won the UK, and lost both times 6-1 to Robbo and Allen today.

I guess everytime Ronnie wins the UK he just wont win The Masters will he lol...

Yes, its kinda strange. He has never even got to the Mastersfinal after winning the UK.

But at least he won the UK and World in the same season once and I hope he'll repeat that feat this season.

Postby TheRocket

Erza Scarlet wrote:This loss ain't bad really, I mean, I really don't feel anything after the season he's been having.

Long wait to see Ronnie play again though. Grand Prix is a month away lol

With the form he was in and the way he played against Fu people thought winning all three majors could have been possible this season. So it was kinda an anti-climax, seeing him getting destroyed like this.

He's had a great season so far but what I don't want to see is a 14/15 like season where he had a brillant first half but a rubbish second one.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:This loss ain't bad really, I mean, I really don't feel anything after the season he's been having.

Long wait to see Ronnie play again though. Grand Prix is a month away lol

With the form he was in and the way he played against Fu people thought winning all three majors could have been possible this season. So it was kinda an anti-climax, seeing him getting destroyed like this.

He's had a great season so far but what I don't want to see is a 14/15 like season where he had a brillant first half but a rubbish second one.

I hope he hasn't run out of steam early.

Still the Worlds left.

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheRocket wrote:With the form he was in and the way he played against Fu people thought winning all three majors could have been possible this season. So it was kinda an anti-climax, seeing him getting destroyed like this.

I still think Ronnie will win one more title before the worlds, grand prix/ welsh/ players championship/ china - one of them.

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:
TheRocket wrote:With the form he was in and the way he played against Fu people thought winning all three majors could have been possible this season. So it was kinda an anti-climax, seeing him getting destroyed like this.

I still think Ronnie will win one more title before the worlds, grand prix/ welsh/ players championship/ china - one of them.

The Welsh is probably the one he's most likely to win. If he wins one of those, then great, a bonus, but all about that 6th World Title which I hope is coming next May.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:

The Welsh is probably the one he's most likely to win. If he wins one of those, then great, a bonus, but all about that 6th World Title which I hope is coming next May.

Not this May?

Postby Andy Spark

I’m surprised I seem to be the only one to really believe Ronnie’s ideas about being “dizzy” before the match. The bookies missed it, and priced him as they would at full health.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andy Spark wrote:I’m surprised I seem to be the only one to really believe Ronnie’s ideas about being “dizzy” before the match. The bookies missed it, and priced him as they would at full health.

What's wrong with Ronnie? He looked terrible today.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:I’m surprised I seem to be the only one to really believe Ronnie’s ideas about being “dizzy” before the match. The bookies missed it, and priced him as they would at full health.

What's wrong with Ronnie? He looked terrible today.

Decline.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I think it's poor form from Ronnie to be making excuses about being a little under the weather.He had the same problem when he destroyed Fu.I think what he said takes away from Mark Allen's victory,slightly.

How many opponents that Ronnie hammered over the years were under the weather?Lots id say but would they say they were?

Saying if he was a footballer he wouldn't have turned up is a slight on Allens victory.Shut up and take your beating Ronnie.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I don't want to take anything away from Mark, but he played good snooker today not amazing snooker. He was a bit lucky here and there and Ronnie gave him many chances by missing easy pots and leaving Mark in. Mark played good today but it wasn't anything special in my opinion. Ronnie was garbage today.

Postby Iranu

Not fussed about that really. Don't care if Ronnie wins anything for the rest of the season, although obviously I want him to.

Good performance at the Worlds is all I care about now.