Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals Ronnie O'Sullivan v Mark Allen

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Allen is one of a few who dont fear Ronnie and won't be intimidated.

Plus the 2 times Allen beat him came at the biggest stage, the Worlds and this very tournament in 2011.

But since then Ronnie's had the better of him, so hopefully another inspired performance tomorrow! :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

The only way Ronnie can go is down from his match v Fu.An improvement on that is very unlikely.

Allen has no fear.His self belief knows no bounds.He will relish trying to take Ronnie's scalp.

I feel an upset coming up.Don't fancy Ronnie this week so i'll give Allen the nod in this.Should be a great game.

Postby Andre147

Chalk McHugh wrote:The only way Ronnie can go is down from his match v Fu.An improvement on that is very unlikely.

Allen has no fear.His self belief knows no bounds.He will relish trying to take Ronnie's scalp.

I feel an upset coming up.Don't fancy Ronnie this week so i'll give Allen the nod in this.Should be a great game.

When do you ever fancy Ronnie in a tournament huh? You're MDG number 2.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:The only way Ronnie can go is down from his match v Fu.An improvement on that is very unlikely.

When do you ever fancy Ronnie in a tournament huh? You're MDG number 2.

Well i'm only here a brief while and i tipped Smurf to beat him in the UK final and said i didn't fancy for this years Masters.That's about it really.

Fancied him for numerous titles over the years.How could you not.But like his great days he's capable of having an off day and to win back - to - back Masters is tough.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie must have played pretty bad to have lost against Taylor lol... especially since Taylor was way past his best then.

I guess first time players cued on that colossal Conference Center it wasn't easy.

Postby Rockettim147

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie must have played pretty bad to have lost against Taylor lol... especially since Taylor was way past his best then.

I guess first time players cued on that colossal Conference Center it wasn't easy.

Still the youngest ever to win the Masters. Something that is hugely overlooked

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie on again in the afternoon. What is wrong with these dickeads?

Because they can show it on actual BBC2. It's on from 1pm till 4:45, the whole afternoon is dedicated to snooker. But not in the evening. Sure, we can watch online etc but that won't help the grannies

Postby RJFindlay

Chalk McHugh wrote:Ronnie day!!!!!Always special.Must get some work done before being back for 1pm.This is gping to be a humdinger.Come on thr Rocket!!!!!

I am much perkier at work on a Ronnie day. Who wouldn't when the Jedi of snooker is playing. Allen should prepare by putting a white flag in his pistol.