Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :John Higgins v Anthony McGill

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:I don't rate McGill at all. I think he's bang average, quite frankly.

Tend to agree his performance against Maguire in WSC showed his true colours

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I don't rate McGill at all. I think he's bang average, quite frankly.

I wish I was average enough to get in the top-16.

Definately not as naturally talented looking as others but i admire his application and graft.Seems like a good temperament,also.

Postby sundaygirl

Chalk McHugh wrote:Wonder will the Scottish fans sit on and destroy the table after the game like they did the Wembley goalposts back in the day.

I watched the twin towers of the old Wembley Stadium being knocked down, from my hotel window, during a trip to see the Masters at the conference center back in the day.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

sundaygirl wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Wonder will the Scottish fans sit on and destroy the table after the game like they did the Wembley goalposts back in the day.

I watched the twin towers of the old Wembley Stadium being knocked down, from my hotel window, during a trip to see the Masters at the conference center back in the day.

By Scottish fans?

Postby Chalk McHugh

sundaygirl wrote:

Were the Scots responsible for that as well?

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:

#gettingold

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

By Scottish fans?

haha got in before me.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

By Scottish fans?

It's like the Blame Canada bit from South Park.

Postby Chalk McHugh

sundaygirl wrote:

Where u from Sundaygirl?