Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :John Higgins v Anthony McGill

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The key to a good ham & mustard sandwich is use white bread, and when it is made then push down on it with your hand as hard as you can.

Both sides mind.

Thank you :|

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:After 2 decent frames,Johns gone back to serving up his usual Masters drivvel. >-(

He's lost so many first round matches at The Masters is unbeliavable..

Having said all this, very few players in the history of the game have 2 or more Masters titles. I think it's harder to win than the UK, especially nowadays.

I was gonna add that in one of my posts,that he,s at least won the Masters,twice,but still,his overall performances at this tourney has been drivvel.

Why this is the case,is about as mysterious as the loch ness monster. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:The key to a good ham & mustard sandwich is use white bread, and when it is made then push down on it with your hand as hard as you can.

Both sides mind.

I'm more of a cheese and pickle man.

Hendry stated on twitter a few days ago,that his favs sarnies are tuna n cheese. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Both sides mind.

You might as well stand on it. ;-)

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Even if Higgins wins, I think Day will fancy his chances of beating Higgins. Day's playing as good as ever.

Yeah,but we all know what he,s capable of too. :chin: :-)

What? Bottle matches? He's bottled less and less of them this season, he's acttually got a good record in deciders this, won 3 in a row at the UK. The Day of old would bottle one of them for sure.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Even if Higgins wins, I think Day will fancy his chances of beating Higgins. Day's playing as good as ever.

What? Bottle matches? He's bottled less and less of them this season, he's acttually got a good record in deciders this, won 3 in a row at the UK. The Day of old would bottle one of them for sure.

DECLINE!

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

True,not denying that,i like Ryan,i,m pleased that he,s shown sum good stuff of late,i was meaning that he could suddenly go back to his old ways,even if it,s just for 1 match,i certainly won,t mind if he does should he play Higgins. :-)