Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Shaun Murphy v Allister Carter

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Just got back from doing sum shoppin with the missus,thats why it took so long,it was worth it though as she treated me to another pack o quality street. :happy:

So Smurph leads 4 frames to 0!,did,nt expect that,mind you,did anyone. :-)

I still got loads of snacks left after Christmas.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Just got back from doing sum shoppin with the missus,thats why it took so long,it was worth it though as she treated me to another pack o quality street. :happy:

Didnt see you yesterday when Ronnie battered Fu with that masterclass :-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:

I still got loads of snacks left after Christmas.

Me too,when i finish all that i,ve got,i,m gonna have a BIG break from the sweeties,my tummy has,nt been so BIG in years. :emb: :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Rod Walker feels Murphys change in his cue allignment is so tranforming its like someobody changing the way they brush their teeth.Wtf?

Who is Rod?

Whats this lads name again?

Rob Walker.

I was just winding you up.

No kidding?haha

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:

Didnt see you yesterday when Ronnie battered Fu with that masterclass :-D

Ohhhh!,Andres talkin to me again,i did,nt expect that! :shock: ,you were in a moody for a good while.:mood: <laugh>

I did see the Ronnie/Fu match. :roll: :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Lovely interview with Smurf at the MSI.He's such good company.His love of the game shines through.One of the good guys,no doubt about it.

I agree and it’s an unpopular view on this site!

Absolutely Dan boy,we've got a good one here.I can see him been involved in punditry when he retires.I dont think he takes himself seriously,at all.Good sense of humour has Shaun.

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Smurph underscrews a shot by a country mile!. :dizzy:

Davis thinks it was a kick though. :chin:

Looked like the red jumped a tiny bit.

The Nuggets never wrong,he never drivvels,so it was definatly a kick that Smurph got. :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

The Nuggets never wrong,he never drivvels,so it was definatly a kick that Smurph got. :-D

Do you like the Nugget on co commentary?Dont know why but i rather Steve in the studio talking to Hazel.

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Do you like the Nugget on co commentary?Dont know why but i rather Steve in the studio talking to Hazel.

His main problem as a commentator is that he is constantly hedging his bets and second guessing himself, which means he's still waffling on about the different options while the player's already got down and played a shot!

On one hand you can see how much knowledge he has on the game and how analytical his mind is when it comes to shot selection, but I feel he needs to commit to his choices more. He wasn't that indecisive when he was playing!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

His main problem as a commentator is that he is constantly hedging his bets and second guessing himself, which means he's still waffling on about the different options while the player's already got down and played a shot!

On one hand you can see how much knowledge he has on the game and how analytical his mind is when it comes to shot selection, but I feel he needs to commit to his choices more. He wasn't that indecisive when he was playing!

Fair point.Doesn't do it for me on commentary and i love the Nugget.

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

The nuggets ok,it all depends on who he,s commentin with though and who he,s commetin on. :-D

I actually once had the honour of playin a frame against him once,at an exhibition he did a few years ago,he needed 3 visits to beat me though,his 3rd bite at the cherry,he finished me off with a 43 break,i did manage to pot a red though,had the chance to pot an easy pink to a middle bag,but i bottled it. >-( :-D