Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby Andre147

On the match highlights on BBC2 the announcer said it would be Hazel presenting, but no sight of her lol...

Is she not making the Masters this year?

If so, must be god knows how long since she's not presented a BBC tournament.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Chalk McHugh wrote:Asked if he was surprised by Ronnies form today Fu said ' no nothing surprises me anymore.If he got two 147s,six centuries,i wouldnt be surprised because i know what he's capable of.'

Looks like Ronnie will have to score 3 maximums and 6 centuries for Fu to be surprised :chuckle:

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Asked if he was surprised by Ronnies form today Fu said ' no nothing surprises me anymore.If he got two 147s,six centuries,i wouldnt be surprised because i know what he's capable of.'

Looks like Ronnie will have to score 3 maximums and 6 centuries for Fu to be surprised :chuckle:

That's the biggest compliment Fu could have given him to be fair. He knows how freaking good this man is.

Postby SnookerFan

Erza Scarlet wrote:

He should post pn here. We're surprised even when Ronnie wins the coin toss.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:

He should post pn here. We're surprised even when Ronnie wins the coin toss.

To be fair, so was Ronnie yesterday.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Hi guys can someone please help me find the tune or the song at the beginning of this video?

It's at the 1 minute mark where Ronnie's quick 1 minute highlights are shown and I really want to know what the violin tune is in the background, it's driving me crazy as I really like it! I have no clue what to search for to get it but if anyone knows it please let me know :-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b ... 2018-day-3

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Erza Scarlet wrote:Hi guys can someone please help me find the tune or the song at the beginning of this video?

It's at the 1 minute mark where Ronnie's quick 1 minute highlights are shown and I really want to know what the violin tune is in the background, it's driving me crazy as I really like it! I have no clue what to search for to get it but if anyone knows it please let me know :-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b ... 2018-day-3

Get the Shazam app. It recognises music and tells you what it is

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Veganism will always outlast other diets....

Veganism will also outlast O'Sullivan and his 'burger diet.'

I dont think Ronnie eats burgers, I think he's actually got a healthy diet.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:

I dont think Ronnie eats burgers, I think he's actually got a healthy diet.

Look at the bloody shape he's in.I'm sure he has the odd treat but he's a finely tuned athlete so no doubt he fuels that engine well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Do you ever talk about anything else than veganism or Ronnie O'Sullivan? You're a bit obsessed. Change the record.