Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie Ronnie he's our man, if he can't do it than no one can !
Go Ronnie !!! :win: :D :happy:

Ronnie Ronnie he's our man!
If he can't do it... well by definition someone else will have to due to the nature of tournament format!

Not as pithy, admittedly.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie Ronnie he's our man, if he can't do it than no one can !
Go Ronnie !!! :win: :D :happy:

Ronnie Ronnie he's our man!
If he can't do it... well by definition someone else will have to due to the nature of tournament format!

rofl

Postby Iranu

Rocket_ron wrote:how come Ronnie didnt play opening match? ive always assumed the defending champion plays first?
or is that just the world Championships?

Why have your biggest draw open the tournament when you can schedule him to play in the middle of a Tuesday afternoon?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:how come Ronnie didnt play opening match? ive always assumed the defending champion plays first?

Why have your biggest draw open the tournament when you can schedule him to play in the middle of a Tuesday afternoon?

Either Hearn was behind it, or the organizers screwed up badly.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Either Hearn was behind it, or the organizers screwed up badly.

I'm sure it's the BBC. Ronnie always seems to play on Tuesday afternoons first match in their tournaments.

Which means I never get to watch it.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm afraid it's just to good to be true to think Ronnie will win an 8th Masters.I really can't see it happening..

Why not? :shrug: He's favourite in my opinion.

:goodpost:

Dont u know my predictions are always right?Poor Rons not gonna do it guys.Mark my words....cue rush to bookies for the Rockets 8th title haha yeaaaaaa!!

Postby Rockettim147

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm afraid it's just to good to be true to think Ronnie will win an 8th Masters.I really can't see it happening..

Dont u know my predictions are always right?Poor Rons not gonna do it guys.Mark my words....cue rush to bookies for the Rockets 8th title haha yeaaaaaa!!

Buck u

Postby Chalk McHugh

Rockettim147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Buck u

Wow.The hostility!Sweetdreams geezer!

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Why not? :shrug: He's favourite in my opinion.

Buck u

Wow.The hostility!Sweetdreams geezer!

Buck u

Postby Andre147

Last year Ronnie had a good match with Fu, winning it 6-4 in the Semis.

There was a time, up until 2009 I think, when Fu's h2h against Ronnie was level, but since then Ronnie has always had the better of Fu.

Hopefully more of the same tomorrow.

It's Ronnie's most profilic event of the TC ones, he just loves it... 12 Finals, 7 titles. :hatoff:

Postby TheSaviour

But at least now we all have a common goal. It is a relatively universal sport now.

That´s Ronnie to beat Stuart Bingham. Or was it Marco Fu he is playing against now.

If Ronnie fancies to play bad he well can. At least all the ideas are then visible to anyone. But then he hardly can state that HE has conquered all those hearts.. He needs to play really well in the mid table, but it is just the other pocket now. It´s like I am bad I am bad I am bad I am bad.. All rite then mate. But that´s working also because all the ideas are visible then. Every idea is a great one if the people involved just knows what it is all about. That´s how the russians and the people like that are using the power these days.

It is same with Judd and Ronnie; everytime the people are just wanting it to happen, it will happen. Not that they would have all those great ideas. It is the terms and the words like "blend", the "balance" or even the "calculations". The fans who keeps coming on them actually have the ideas, and that´s where they does purchase those. Every time. It is just that there´s not that much good balance or even the calculations, because they all are an all sorts of indivuals and the people who likes to argue.. They will keep on argue if they don´t give any credit to the people who actually have purchased those ideas. Someone like Judd or Ronnie just puts a good balance and blends it all together, and everyone thinks there´s something new great of which JUDD or RONNIE has just invented. But that´s not the truth at all. Not that there would be any willingness to protect Judd or Ronnie of having all the ideas but not getting the credit or the rewards from those.

The russians. Some tough people. Someone like Putin knows all the shots and possesing the natural talent to follow it and yet still not even a single impression for years. While all the brits would already had started to hallucinate. "We brits will hang all those pirates....!" rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl