Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Judd Trump v Liang Wenbo

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is why Ding is referred to as Ding on the screens.They just use a different order to us.

And their writing is awful.

Their writing is different to ours. That's all.

Agh come on Dan man.Have you ever tried reading the Beijing Express online?It's a tough read pal.Believe me.Scooby Doo was less confusing!

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is why Ding is referred to as Ding on the screens.They just use a different order to us.

Agh come on Dan man.Have you ever tried reading the Beijing Express online?It's a tough read pal.Believe me.Scooby Doo was less confusing!

I'm fluent in Chinese and often converse with Ding on Weibo. He does spend a *lot* of time on there.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

I'm fluent in Chinese and often converse with Ding on Weibo. He does spend a *lot* of time on there.

Impressive!

Postby hendry_fan

I unfortunatly did,nt see all of the match,but i saw most of it.

Judd made a classy 50 clearence to pinch the first frame by just 1 point.

When he went 5-1 in front,i had a sneaky feelin that he would somehow start to miss a few and lose focus and he indeed did,i saw in his interview after the match,that he even said himself that he took his foot off the pedal and lost his focus,due to him being so far in front,well,thats very typical Judd innit,when will he buckin learn,he,s let a good few leads slip mainly due to that,it went good for him this time though as he ended up winning 6-4.

Wenbo did well to comeback,but he did,nt 1/2 leave it late did,nt he.

That very missable long green he decided to take on in the final frame,well,it was one o those do or die shots was,nt it,i can understand that he decided to take it on,as he had just knocked in back to back tons and was obviously feeling very confident,but he ended up missin it and left Judd with a good chance to clinch the match,which he indeed ended up doing.

Intrestingly enough,Judd did,nt even make 1 century,just sayin,but he won and he,s in the 1/4 finals,Wenbo aint.