Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Ding Junhui v Ryan Day

Postby hendry_fan

Flippin eck!,i,ve almost downed a whole pack of quality street and we aint even gotten to the MSI yet,greedy,gutsy me!.

I only have an Orange cream and a fudge left. :emb: <laugh>

Looks like i,ll have to open a box of Celebrations. :emb: :-D

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:Flippin eck!,i,ve almost downed a whole pack of quality street and we aint even gotten to the MSI yet,greedy,gutsy me!.

Dude are you running two weeks behind or something? Christmas has been and gone! :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Flippin eck!,i,ve almost downed a whole pack of quality street and we aint even gotten to the MSI yet,greedy,gutsy me!.

Dude are you running two weeks behind or something? Christmas has been and gone! :-)

<ok> rofl

Ryan Day should down a good few cans of red bull durin the MSI. :roll: :-)

Postby Chalk McHugh

Quality Street by name.Quality sweets by flavour.Love them.Except for the Strawberry ones.I leave them for last.Or dont eat them at all.Bring back the coffee sweets as they were tasty buggers.

Postby Chalk McHugh

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

<ok> rofl

Ryan Day should down a good few cans of red bull durin the MSI. :roll: :-)

And ring a taxi for about an hour later.

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Quality Street by name.Quality sweets by flavour.Love them.Except for the Strawberry ones.I leave them for last.Or dont eat them at all.Bring back the coffee sweets as they were tasty buggers.

Loved this part,...."Except for the Strawberry ones.I leave them for last".

I usually do that too,but today,i just can,t resist them. :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

In sayin that,i have a coffee cream slice and chocolate eclair in the fridge.Just devoured a kebab tray while ago so that fitness buzz i planned can wait til the Masters is over.

Loved this part,...."Except for the Strawberry ones.I leave them for last.Or dont eat them at all".

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

In sayin that,i have a coffee cream slice and chocolate eclair in the fridge.Just devoured a kebab tray while ago so that fitness buzz i planned can wait til the Masters is over.

Loved this part,...."Except for the Strawberry ones.I leave them for last.Or dont eat them at all".

I,m jealous you have a chocolate eclair. >-(

Mind you,i also really should cut down on the sweeties,i aint happy with my tummy size atm. <laugh>

Meanwhile Days on a break of 12,now how long did he take to make it?. :chin: :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

Who's this geezer presenting on BBC.Seen him before but he's a poor substitute for the lovely Hazel.He's down the peckibg order for me

1 Hazel
2 A Goldstein
3 C Murray
4 This wooden BBC geezer