Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Ding Junhui v Ryan Day

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:You know Ding's feeling it when the eye starts to twitch.

He's still got bad acne for someone who is 31. I worry for his diet.

Also far too much screen time if his Weibo account is anything to go by. Would explain the dry eyes and twitching.

Postby hendry_fan

snucar wrote:This repeating of his poor Masters record is rather shallow, just look at this guy's season. Ding should be nowhere near the top 16!

FAKE ranking!. ;-) :-D

Postby snucar

hendry_fan wrote:
snucar wrote:This repeating of his poor Masters record is rather shallow, just look at this guy's season. Ding should be nowhere near the top 16!

Made in China ranking! :chuckle:

Postby hendry_fan

snucar wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Made in China ranking! :chuckle:

:gag: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Crackin pot using the rest there from Mr Junhui. :clap:

But yet again,he can,t capatalise,as he runs outta position,only makes 6 from that opportunity. :dizzy:

Postby snucar

Chalk McHugh wrote:It's hard to take Ken Doherty seriously as he laughs like a hyena through two hours of sports radio every Saturday morning.

Only Mike Hallett can be more annoying than Ken. It's a close call though!

Postby Chalk McHugh

snucar wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:It's hard to take Ken Doherty seriously as he laughs like a hyena through two hours of sports radio every Saturday morning.

Only Mike Hallett can be more annoying than Ken. It's a close call though!

I know we all like a laugh but if heard his show you'd know i mean.It's ridiculous.At least 90 mins of the two hour show is Ken giggling hysterically.It's infuriating.

Postby hendry_fan

Goodness me!,what a lousy attempt to roll up to the reds there from Ding!.

Dings all over the shop.

But Ryan gifts him yet another chance.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 15 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:Ding is in the I don't give a rubbish mood and he's been so the whole season. Only motivated for the World Championship these days.

Sometimes you go through spells of bad form, it's happened to every big name out there.
I also think that given the fact that Ding's more than secured financially, he's not that hungry anymore, so he can't be bothered to practice that hard. After all, he has won everything there is to win with the exception of the WC, that's why he only focuses on that.
Since he was the first chinese player to break through and get the results on the pro tour, he's probably made loads of money from chinese sponshorship deals.