Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Mark Allen v Luca Brecel

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:prediction: semis: O'Sullivan-Higgins
Trump - Williams

Ronnie v Higgins would be nice in a TC event Semi.

Plus they have already played 5 times this season. Surely a 6th meeting must be a record between them in a single season? If 5 isn't already.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Not been able to start watching properly until now. So Luca's using two cues, never seen that before. Look forward to hearing the explanation for that.

Eurosport guessed that one was for potting and one was for safeties. Not sure why.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:prediction: semis: O'Sullivan-Higgins
Trump - Williams

Ronnie v Higgins would be nice in a TC event Semi.

Plus they have already played 5 times this season. Surely a 6th meeting must be a record between them in a single season? If 5 isn't already.

EDIT: Record is even 7. 97/98 season.
Last edited by TheRocket on 14 Jan 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SteveJJ

Chalk McHugh wrote:Martin O Neill has refused Stoke job.Nooooo we're stuck with the moody git and his sidekick Roy Keane now.Terrible news.

Hasn't O'Neill been linked with the Scotland job? You might get rid of him still!

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:Martin O Neill has refused Stoke job.Nooooo we're stuck with the moody git and his sidekick Roy Keane now.Terrible news.

As a Villa fan I feel your pain.

At least he can't saddle the Irish team with a bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds on ridiculous wages and then walk out days before the season starts...

Postby Chalk McHugh

SteveJJ wrote:

Hasn't O'Neill been linked with the Scotland job? You might get rid of him still!

No,that's the Northern Irish manager Michael O Neill that looks good for the Scottish job.The Irish fans i know are sick of Martin O Neill who walked on three post match tv interviews on our national tv station because he got the hump.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:

As a Villa fan I feel your pain.

At least he can't saddle the Irish team with a bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds on ridiculous wages and then walk out days before the season starts...

Didn't he get Villa to a few top 6 finishes in League?I thought ye liked him there?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport and their demonstration of shots.

It kind of reeks of a time filling exercise.Only so much talking you can do i guess.But Jimmy cant leave the table without pulling off the shot in question,sometimes to the dismay of his colleagues.