Post a reply

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Tournament Chat is like mates round the pub watching sports ocationally you will talk about toilet habits and latest Qonquest lol


Q on Quest?

Is that what comes on after the snooker?

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:Ive banned the hammer and i will be keeping a much tighter hold of the crap thats been going on recently.

Ive taken my eye off the ball recently NO MORE.

Idiots on here cant be trusted and buck knows who was the mod that passed thoes bucking posts.


You are the only current mod aren't you?

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.


Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.


Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.


Trust me, it wasn't a compliment.

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.


Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.


Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.


Trust me, it wasn't a compliment.

I found the whole afair disgusting, to be honest.

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.


Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.


Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.


Trust me, it wasn't a compliment.

I Disagree only legends gets impersonated <ok>

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.


Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.


Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.


Trust me, it wasn't a compliment.

I Disagree only legends gets impersonated <ok>

That's the spirit <ok>

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.


Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.


Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.


Trust me, it wasn't a compliment.

I Disagree only legends gets impersonated <ok>


You weren't getting impersonated, you were being parodied. Big difference. :wave:

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Robertson will be missed (by me at least) at the Masters. A fine exponent of the game, I hope he is receiving a fair douceur from Eurosport.


A £20 gift card for use at Game.co.uk

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Robertson will be missed (by me at least) at the Masters. A fine exponent of the game, I hope he is receiving a fair douceur from Eurosport.


A £20 gift card for use at Game.co.uk


Enablers. :wave: