Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Final !!!

Postby Pedro147

Andre147 wrote:But others talk about boxing and nobody mentions anything <doh> pmsl

A comment here or there is fine. But this has been all week with discussions on tennis. Go to a tennis forum if you want to speak about tennis.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:To be fair, part of the tennis banter is me. I mean it ironically, just to point out how often it's mentioned. But I probably ain't helping.

You are the David Ferrer of snooker forums

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:But others talk about boxing and nobody mentions anything <doh> pmsl

The boxing talk is in the sports section. Why would that be a problem?

I've seen you talk abiut boxing on these threads too. And others about football.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pedro147 wrote:

A comment here or there is fine. But this has been all week with discussions on tennis. Go to a tennis forum if you want to speak about tennis.

Or make a thread in the Sports section, like I did for Boxing.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I've seen you talk abiut boxing on these threads too. And others about football.

Guys, guys. Can we please stop talking about other sports?

This is a golf forum.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

One or two posts is no problem, but page after page about Federer is another thing in my opinion.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

I think that's the point.

It's not that people want to talk about tennis. But why not do it in a tennis thread? When 30% of a live snooker thread is about tennis, it gets a bit tedious.

Postby SnookerFan

Rockettim147 wrote:I feel Ronnie needs to stay with Murphy today. Not the other way as Hendry said in the studio last night

Disagree.

Hendry is correct. If Ronnie takes a lead in the first session, Murphy won't make it back in the evening.

Murphy takes an afternoon lead, or he loses.

Postby Rockettim147

SnookerFan wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:I feel Ronnie needs to stay with Murphy today. Not the other way as Hendry said in the studio last night

Disagree.

Hendry is correct. If Ronnie takes a lead in the first session, Murphy won't make it back in the evening.

Murphy takes an afternoon lead, or he loses.

Yes I agree. What I meant is Tht if Ronnie not firing, then he needs to stay close to Fatty

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Foulds:

This is probably the most these two have ever spoken

LOL

Foulds seems to be too obsessed about Ronnie and Murphys not getting along well. He keeps mentioning it at every opportunity.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Foulds:

This is probably the most these two have ever spoken

LOL

Foulds seems to be too obsessed about Ronnie and Murphys not getting along well. He keeps mentioning it at every opportunity.

I'm surprised more people aren't. I mean, considering the fuss that was made about Ronnie praising Higgins.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 25 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie showing he's a class act again with that free ball discussion. Gentleman's game. :hatoff:

Shaun too, saying he thought it was a free ball.