Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Final !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

masterdoctorgenius wrote:lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOL WTF OH NO DEAR GOD JESUS CHRIST IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD RONNIE CAN'T PLAY OH NOOOOOOO LOLOLOL GOD HELP US

Relax MDG.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOL WTF OH NO DEAR GOD JESUS CHRIST IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD RONNIE CAN'T PLAY OH NOOOOOOO LOLOLOL GOD HELP US

Relax MDG.

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Relax MDG.

rofl

:chuckle:

Postby Andre147

Murphy took that chance very well has to be said.

Ronnie cant afford to miss sitters like that, even though he was cueing down and made it harder to pot.

Postby Pedro147

This tennis thing is destroying this forum. Half of the comments are of tennis. The other night there was even running commentary of the Federer match on the forum. Will just head over to another forum me thinks if it keeps up.

Postby Rockettim147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:The problem is that after reaching so many finals and not losing them he will bound to have a bad one. I just hope it wont be the WC (provided he reaches the final) just like in 2013/2014.

He has lost a Final this year against Fatty

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pedro147 wrote:This tennis thing is destroying this forum. Half of the comments are of tennis. The other night there was even running commentary of the Federer match on the forum. Will just head over to another forum me thinks if it keeps up.

:goodpost:

We should start reporting the tennis posts. I'm sick of it.

If you wan't to talk about Tennis go to the Sports section! I started a thread there about boxing, im not going to start posting on boxing in snooker threads... That would be silly.