Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Erza Scarlet wrote:I have noticed a trend with Ronnie's wins this season and it's especially interesting leading up to the World Championship. But will only confirm should Ronnie with this final.

If he wins put it in the quiz thread.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Erza Scarlet wrote:I have noticed a trend with Ronnie's wins this season and it's especially interesting leading up to the World Championship. But will only confirm should Ronnie with this final.

He wins EO , loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins SH, loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins Uk, loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins WGP, loses in the very next ranking tournament .

Wins PC?!? Hmmm

Postby Wildey

Erza Scarlet wrote:Up to this point Ronnie's had a much better season than Selby did last season. 4 proper Ranking events vs 2 proper ranking events. Ronnie also didn't fall of a cliff after his UK win, whereas Selby disappeared until the China Open and Ronnie's also 8 years older than Selby (we'll see if he'll be winning 4 ranking tournaments at the age of 42).

If Ronnie wins the Worlds, it'll be a thousand times better than Selby's 16/17 season.

If If If bucking hell there are some sad chameleons on here

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:

He wins EO , loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins SH, loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins Uk, loses in the very next ranking tournament, wins WGP, loses in the very next ranking tournament .

Wins PC?!? Hmmm

Wins the PC, loses in the very next ranker (China Open) and then wins the World Championship.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think Pinkball might be banned for making anti-Semitic posts

I don't remember him making any anti-Semitic posts.
And even if he did, so what ? Every man has the right to say whatever he wants, to voice his opinion,either right or wrong. <ok>
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 24 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Wildey wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:If If If bucking hell there are some sad chameleons on here

Excuse me but the only sad one here is you who thinks the WGP and the PC aren't "real ranking tournaments"! Trying to diminish Ronnie's achievements.

Postby Erza Scarlet

masterdoctorgenius wrote:

Wins PC?!? Hmmm

Yep. If he wins this, loses, China...

World Championship win?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:Up to this point Ronnie's had a much better season than Selby did last season. 4 proper Ranking events vs 2 proper ranking events. Ronnie also didn't fall of a cliff after his UK win, whereas Selby disappeared until the China Open and Ronnie's also 8 years older than Selby (we'll see if he'll be winning 4 ranking tournaments at the age of 42).

If Ronnie wins the Worlds, it'll be a thousand times better than Selby's 16/17 season.

You're not allowed to talk until you run around naked with a daffodil up your bottom. You still have egg on your face from 2013.

Postby Deewee

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Excuse me but the only sad one here is you who thinks the WGP and the PC aren't "real ranking tournaments"! Trying to diminish Ronnie's achievements.

It was in response to diminishing Selby's achievements. Try to keep up.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think Pinkball might be banned for making anti-Semitic posts

And even if he did, so what ? Every man has the right to say whatever he wants, to voice his opinion,either right or wrong. <ok>

Oh I totally agree - I wish he was here, but I remember him apologising for something like that.
I hope he is OK

Postby Wildey

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Wildey wrote:

pot kettle who started trying to diminish achievement it certainty wasent bucking me.

so unless you can take it dont dish it out

btw i said theres an argument i did not say the achievement wasent worthy unlike a few sad chameleons on here <doh> <doh>

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:
Wildey wrote:

pot kettle who started trying to diminish achievement it certainty wasent bucking me.

btw i said theres an argument i did not say the achievement wasent worthy unless a few sad chameleons on here <doh> <doh>

Wildey, have u banned Pinkey ??? :-( :sad:

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:No they havent.

I'm making a bold predict that Ronnie will finish this season with 6 rankers:

This one and the Big One, the World Title. If he does that then it will be the best season ever! At least for him. There's an argument that winning all 3 TC events in the same season is as good as that.

your setting yourself up for a fall here lol

You're not allowed to talk until you run around naked with a daffodil up your bottom. You still have egg on your face from 2013.

Well said mate!

Wild certainly can't tell me I'm in for a fall rofl <doh>

Postby Andre147

And for the record I'm not the only one here who thinks Ronnie's gonna win the World Title... TR and Holden certainly think as me. And I'm sure like me they think Ronnie's going to win a 5th ranker here.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Wildey wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:pot kettle who started trying to diminish achievement it certainty wasent bucking me.

btw i said theres an argument i did not say the achievement wasent worthy unless a few sad chameleons on here <doh> <doh>

So you should be having a discussion with Johnny Bravo then, and not me, because my post was correct as I said "up to this point" when I was comparing the number of ranking tournaments each player won and how big they were "up to this point". Learn to read before you have a go. Maybe you also should learn to take it if someone says something about Selby, since you say things about Ronnie.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:No they havent.

I'm making a bold predict that Ronnie will finish this season with 6 rankers:

This one and the Big One, the World Title. If he does that then it will be the best season ever! At least for him. There's an argument that winning all 3 TC events in the same season is as good as that.

your setting yourself up for a fall here lol

Well said mate!

Wild certainly can't tell me I'm in for a fall rofl <doh>

<ok> :chuckle:

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Uhhh, no.

Freedom of speech does not mean free to say whatever you like with zero consequences.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:And for the record I'm not the only one here who thinks Ronnie's gonna win the World Title... TR and Holden certainly think as me. And I'm sure like me they think Ronnie's going to win a 5th ranker here.

I think Ronnie will win the Worlds this year. But I also think if he doesn't win it, it's not the end. He has many more years to win it if he want's. He's still as good as ever and seems to still enjoy playing.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:

rofl

Calm down Wildey. The "if" part of that post is 100% true.

Postby Andre147

Trump being Trump in his interview, saying "Anyone in the crowd could have cleared up from there."

Well even with his slice of bad fortune, Ronnie still had to pot the balls, and especially in a deciding frame anything can be missed. I know he has every right to fell gutted, but maybe he should have just shut up instead of saying something like that.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Uhhh, no.

Freedom of speech does not mean free to say whatever you like with zero consequences.

There will always be racists, people who are too religious, people who are against religion, people who hate gay people, people who approve of them, etc. My point is u can't stop people from have their own opinion and speaking their mind.
As long as a poster from this forum doesn't offend another poster with his remarks/posts, he can say whatever he wants. <cool>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball did not say anything anti-semitic. He just called Georgiou Georgjew. He was being silly like always, but I don't think he was trying to be racist or anything. Georgiou is not even jewish.
Last edited by Holden Chinaski on 24 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Sory but freedom of speech is a lot different to insulting other religious beliefs, or being homophobic etc... We dont know what people read this Forum, and whilst you might not find it insulting, others will.

You can speek your mind as long as that doesn't cross certain limits.