Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby Erza Scarlet

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Shaun winning this tournament with an injury lolllllllllllllllllllll

Not yet. Ronnie still stands in his way tomorrow ;-)

but the thought that he could it is just ridicolous

Ronnie had problems with his back at the UK and his foot at the EO and won...it's not impossible.

Postby TheRocket

just realized that with Trump losing his points from his China Open win two years ago Ronnie and Higgins (as number 2 and 3) are now set to meet in the semis of the World. And I think they will meet.

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Is Robbo looking good for automatic qualifying for the worlds? Haven't payed attention to that much this year.

Yes. He'll be safely in. That Scottish Open win really saved him.

Deewee wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Is Robbo looking good for automatic qualifying for the worlds? Haven't payed attention to that much this year.

He's secured his place barring something extraordinary

:hatoff: Don't know how good his chance are this year but better to have him in the mix.

Postby Iranu

Is it just me or does the plant onto the red near the top corner pocket look relatively gettable? Looks easier than the plant Mark's looking at.

Postby TheRocket

Deewee wrote:
TheRocket wrote:just realized that with Trump losing his points from his China Open win two years ago Ronnie and Higgins (as number 2 and 3) are now set to meet in the semis of the World. And I think they will meet.

They're seeded 2nd and 5th provisionally http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=48

You're right. My mistake.

Postby Iranu

Deewee wrote:
Iranu wrote:Stupid shot. If that was Ronnie they'd be saying his head's gone.

What was your shot?

Good point haha

I was trying to work out a way to nestle on the red in the corner.