Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm at my dad's tonight. He wants to watch the England game tonight. Curses.

Ronnie/Judd is an all England affair

All bellend affair....

At least it'll be exciting. Unlike England's attempts at strolling round the pitch.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd could comfortably deal with O'Sullivan tonight. I have a suspicion that Ronnie's confidence is not as great as a lot of people think and Judd is well capable of beating him.

Judd has the confidence issues

But to be fair, you don't seem very confident in Ronnie. I don't mind who wins tonight, but have a feeling it will be another humiliation for ROS.

Another humiliation for ROS? rofl rofl rofl

I think someone clearly is forgetting who humiliated who last time they played, and a Best of 19 Final no less.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd could comfortably deal with O'Sullivan tonight. I have a suspicion that Ronnie's confidence is not as great as a lot of people think and Judd is well capable of beating him.

But to be fair, you don't seem very confident in Ronnie. I don't mind who wins tonight, but have a feeling it will be another humiliation for ROS.

Another humiliation for ROS? rofl rofl rofl

I think someone clearly is forgetting who humiliated who last time they played, and a Best of 19 Final no less.

Pretty sure BSP said the same thing about the Shanghai final. They're both the type of player who could win 6-0 if one of them gets on a roll, just look at there finals Ronnie usually goes well ahead then Judd rattles frame together.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Just calling it.

If it is, it is. Wouldn't be the first time. Judd once won 6-2 at the 2012 Masters. And the likes of Roland here saying it was the change of the guard rofl

Postby Rockettim147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

LOL LOL

Postby Rockettim147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

I wouldn't take Rockettim's confidence as an indicator of Ronnie's chances :P

I’m nervous