Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Damn!,Cliff loses. :-(

Of all people,he goes and tries a long double,misses and gives Spelman an easyish cut on the black to a middle bag,in which he pots.

He should of lived up to his name and kept on grinding instead of going for that very risky long double.

Before Cliff tried that long Double,he had a very similar cut as Spelman had,only diffrence,his chance was to pot it to the opposite middle bag,so he did have the chance to win.

Yep,i though MJW would end Days brilliant run.

Well done to MJW,played a lot of peak stuff. :clap:

Day has depeaked. :-D

Postby Rockettim147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:So what do all of you think of a Ronnie V MJW Final?? What’s the odds on it happening??

If - and it is a big if - it happens, I would suggest that Ronnie will be a strong favourite.

I agree s big if. Even if by chance Ronnie beats Trump, MJW could lose his Semi

Postby Rockettim147

Ronnie v MJW would be a great final, but Ronnie has to beat Trump and MJW has to win his Semi too. Ronnie has the tougher Semi tho. He needs to raise his game I feel. He played well against Ding in patches. Cmon Ronnie. I won’t watch the final if no Ronnie there. Win Ronnie

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I bucking hate these HSBC adverts.

Don't forget: you're part of something far, far bigger.

:mosh:

I bucking hate lifestyle ads.

Costa, Starbucks, HSBC, Pinterest, Grazeboxes make me want to snake hiss into the HDMI socket of my TV.

I'd rather taste the pointed heel of fascism pressing down on my tongue than lay myself bare to the pernicious influence of corporate machines that sip the soul away slowly, whilst trying to make me feel better that I am putting the green back into the planet whilst drinking their marmite mocha-chocha through a bucking cardboard - get that - cardboard! - straw.

And they can buck their five-a-day whilst I am at it.

runts

I tell you now Pink fella, I will die with my hands untied.

THEY.WILL.NOT.TAKE.ME.ALIVE

(Sorry Wildey for saying runts (twice))

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:The wife cooked me corned beef tonight. It'll be divorce papers next the way she's going.

You could always cook

...what?

Sorry - order takeaway*

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I bucking hate these HSBC adverts.

Don't forget: you're part of something far, far bigger.

:mosh:

I bucking hate lifestyle ads.

Costa, Starbucks, HSBC, Pinterest, Grazeboxes make me want to snake hiss into the HDMI socket of my TV.

I'd rather taste the pointed heel of fascism pressing down on my tongue than lay myself bare to the pernicious influence of corporate machines that sip the soul away slowly, whilst trying to make me feel better that I am putting the green back into the planet whilst drinking their marmite mocha-chocha through a bucking cardboard - get that - cardboard! - straw.

And they can buck their five-a-day whilst I am at it.

runts

I tell you now Pink fella, I will die with my hands untied.

THEY.WILL.NOT.TAKE.ME.ALIVE

(Sorry Wildey for saying runts (twice))

You might be bunking with Coland in Broadmoor shortly rofl

Postby Andre147

I think some here got what I said the wrong way... Of course I'm expecting a tough match, Ronnie hammering Judd has happened in the past, in fact last match they played, but law of averages say when two top players like these meet it's more likely it's a close encounter.

I expect a 6-4 win for Ronnie. If Ronnie loses, then I hope someone takes care of Trump, MJW would be nice. Sory but I just can't stand the guy. Yes great when he's on fire, pots some of the most ridiculous balls I've seen, but his attitude just doesn't get me to warm to him.

So I say 6-4 Ron.

Postby Andre147

This loss also means Day will most likely have to go to qualifying for Crucible since he's not playing in China. I doubt Allen will lose to Saenghkam in China, and there are also other players who could overtake Day so 99% certain the qualifiers await for him.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:This loss also means Day will most likely have to go to qualifying for Crucible since he's not playing in China. I doubt Allen will lose to Saenghkam in China, and there are also other players who could overtake Day so 99% certain the qualifiers await for him.

Depends if Fu enters too

Postby Rockettim147

Andre147 wrote:I think some here got what I said the wrong way... Of course I'm expecting a tough match, Ronnie hammering Judd has happened in the past, in fact last match they played, but law of averages say when two top players like these meet it's more likely it's a close encounter.

I expect a 6-4 win for Ronnie. If Ronnie loses, then I hope someone takes care of Trump, MJW would be nice. Sory but I just can't stand the guy. Yes great when he's on fire, pots some of the most ridiculous balls I've seen, but his attitude just doesn't get me to warm to him.

So I say 6-4 Ron.

Buck me bud, I couldn’t have put it better myself. But I will say, I am sorry to say being a HUGE Ronnie fan, Trump has the edge. The reason I say this is because, Trump only plays it best again Ronnie to take Peoples Champion title. The Worlds is the main thing