Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:And there goes the talk of peak Williams.

peak MJW for the fist 4 frames.

The only major difference is he cant be consistent like he used to.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:25 Big Macs?!!

BSP, still no sign of those missing Italians in Mexico. And there have been 59 Politicians murdered in the last six months in the lead up to the upcoming elections. Hell on earth.

buck - that is depressing about the journos. Not even a ransom demand? Doesn't look good.

50 MPs in 6 months? That is crazy man.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

BSP, still no sign of those missing Italians in Mexico. And there have been 59 Politicians murdered in the last six months in the lead up to the upcoming elections. Hell on earth.

buck - that is depressing about the journos. Not even a ransom demand? Doesn't look good.

I'm following the Mexican drug wars for years. The Italians were not journos, though. If your interested the best website is Borderland Beat. That will keep you well informed about everything over there. I've been on it for years.

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Peak frame this with a peak split.

<laugh>

The Grinder played a peak shot in the 2nd frame,he did one of his famous tight roll ups bhind the yellow. :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Williams would not have been able to withstand a comeback like this in the early noughties - he is a far more complete player now.

ahammmmm

World final 2003?!?!?

Ken Doherty?

ahammm

:goodpost:

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

I'm following the Mexican drug wars for years. The Italians were not journos, though. If your interested the best website is Borderland Beat. That will keep you well informed about everything over there. I've been on it for years.

I was just on site a second ago. I googled about the 50 odd politicians being killed to find out more and Borderland Beat was the first site to come up. Makes for some very grim reading, that's for sure.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Shocking reading.
It is frightening what humans can do to each other. We are blessed to live where we do.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

I was just on site a second ago. I googled about the 50 odd politicians being killed to find out more and Borderland Beat was the first site to come up. Makes for some very grim reading, that's for sure.

I try tell my pals and family about the goings on over there for years and they cant believe it. Ecen now, although i'm pretty much used to it, i find it hard to believe. It's shocking but i'd rather know than bury my head in the sand. It's real life and i havexalways had an interest in true crime. Especially Ireland and UK but Mexico also. It is nasty rubbish since the drug wars erupted back in 2006. I draw the line at the torture videos, though. I have never watched one. Couldn't bring myself to do it. The stories and still photos are enough.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Shocking reading.
It is frightening what humans can do to each other. We are blessed to live where we do.

Yea, no matter what problems we have to put up with, we dont have it bad comparey to tve likes of Mexico. It must be hell for millions of goid people over there. But my hope is the violence and war will ease up or
stop sometime. Nothing lasts forever but its so bad i cant see any let up for a long long time.