Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Curse all you like Maguire. Turn the air blue with your constant mouthing profanities. You will never be a winner with that smelly attitude. Your a bad losing bully that can't take losing, but a loser you are. I think it's fair to say i'm not a fan.

Postby Andre147

Higgins about to go 5 nil down...

I know Ronnie beat him 6-0 at the CoC, but honestly cant remember if he ever lost 6-0 in a ranker...

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Higgins about to go 5 nil down...

I know Ronnie beat him 6-0 at the CoC, but honestly cant remember if he ever lost 6-0 in a ranker...

I don't put much importance on the CoC not being a ranking event.

It's a prestigious enough event that Higgins would've been trying to win.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:

Yes that we agree.

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
I had 1 of Sam Fox and 101 of Hendry. :happy: :-D

I had The Nugget and Hendry too. All signed... I attended a Matchroom event at Harrogate Conference centre and queued up at the end. I remember saying to Hendry 'Good luck in April' and he was really lovely about it :)

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Disgusting filthy language used by Maguire in his seat after that last miss. He really has no class. Come on Trump beat this lout.

Hello Chalky, what did he say?

I'm not a professional lip reader but it looked something like the words bucking and trick were used through gritted teeth and clenched fists. The vein protruding from his forehead was a tell tale sign he was close to erupting in rage.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes that we agree.

Indeed.

If Higgins had beaten Ronnie 6-0 at the champion of Champions, this forum would have probably crashed.