Post a reply

Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 19th - Sunday 25th of March at Venue Cymru, Llandudno, North Wales

Players Championship consists of Best 16 players over 17 tournaments from Riga Masters won by Ryan Day through to Gibralter Open also won by Ryan Day.

There are notable absentees such as Barry Hawkins, Ali Carter, Stuart Bingham and Last years beaten finalist Marco Fu but its full of Quality with Defending Champion Judd Trump taking on the likes of Neil Robertson, John Higgins, Mark Williams, Shaun Murphy, Ronnie O'Sullivan and World Champion Mark Selby.

with £125,000 up for grabs it will be a very competitive week in Llandudno.

Who will reach the Quarter Finals?

DRAW

Last 16

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Graeme Dott O'Sullivan leads 15-5
Ding Junhui v Mark Allen Ding Junhui leads 9-4
Luca Brecel v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 1-0
Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire Maguire leads 13-11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Higgins v Anthony McGill Higgins leads 7-3
Shaun Murphy v Kyren Wilson Murphy leads 3-2
Mark Selby v Ryan Day Selby leads 11-8
Mark Williams v Yan Bingtao Williams leads 2-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:PUMPED

What you think his chances are against Ronnie?

Honestly last time they played Dott didnt do much wrong.. against almost everybody else he would have won that match, but Ronnie kept punishing with great clearances and good breaks.

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:1 in 10 chance

I never say never. Stats aren't good but the last match he would have won if he was playing anyone else. If he keeps that sort of form up he can make inroads on O'sullivan. Firstl he needs to get there #weatherterrible
And no matter what the result he's on the right track at least.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147

At this moment in time Llandudno will be a no show for me. Xxxx off snow . #stuck

Woah. Really? needs a helicopter... or a magic fist that comes out of the ground and relocates him to Llandudno.

:bounce4:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147

At this moment in time Llandudno will be a no show for me. Xxxx off snow . #stuck

Woah. Really? needs a helicopter... or a magic fist that comes out of the ground and relocates him to Llandudno.

:bounce4:

Do magic teleportation wands exist?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:I hope it snows like buck in Galway city and I'll be "made" to stay home and watch the snooker.

I got to get into work early tomorrow. Got to shift some work before going on a Doctor's appointment.

Postby hendry_fan

YIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!,lookin forward to watchin some ranking tournament snooker again. :mental:

The Chinese sensation has,nt convinced me at all of late,although since the Pistols win at the Masters,he has,nt convinced me neither,in sayin that i think he,ll beat Ding though.

Intrestin that The Magician and The Warrior have played against each other on <only> 5 occasions and all of those were at mickey mouse tourneys.

The Magician has won the last 3 times they,ve played.

I think he,ll continue his win streak against him and beat The Warrior again tomorrow.

Postby Andre147

Ding v Allen will be a cracking match I reckon.

Both havent been playing well lately, especially Allen since his Masters win, but I favour Ding on this one.

Postby TheSaviour

In Llandudno. Again this same mine. I was already thinking how much jet-lagged Ryan Day must be rofl rofl .

Some sensible results lately. Genuinely SUPRISING. Which is always great, from my perspective. Hopefully they could keep it up. Not the greatest track record possessing them that to happen.

Only to chicken out from the contest. So typical, so typical.

Surely the likes of Anthony McGill, Mark Selby and Ronnie are all out there to collect some more ranking points. John, Ryan and Graeme should be aware of danger. Don´t much know about the other players motivations and playing morale.

Surely they should up-date the statistics and lists regarding who is tough and who´s not. Or what is the toughness. If not anything else. I could also do with that nomination-thing. To nominate a one, any day, where the things won´t be changing anymore, and they will just keep on going from there. As they always would. So far they have not been able to do that at all. They see that any given day is completely new one. Which I don´t like. Since I always do know that´s how they sees it. So it is not suprising. But I would be highly surprised day in, day out if they could nominate a one day and to keep it.

Postby Alex0paul

Problem is he hasn’t qualified for China. However I think number 17 will be seeded at the WC as I can’t see Fu playing.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Yes agreed it's always so much more exciting that way, each match feels like a final like the Masters.

I wonder what the TV match is for tonight?

Depends on who makes it through the snow.