Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!!

Postby TheSaviour

Selby´s currently has very little prospects as he has some problems on his game. That´s why currently he´s out. That´s how major that problem is when and where he can´t pot anything from the distance anymore.

What a sad little predictions. Surely that was the maximum effort from Ronnie; hes´not that much good he either. Just a lack of an efforts from the other top players makes something like this possible to him. I, meanwhile, predicted the big things and the numbers as well and spot on as I always have.

Surely any time predicting something there should be the best possible forces to do so. On a radio or so. I have heard so many sad little highly deluded predictions that it starts to be rather sickening. Surely the mentally strong players are the only ones who can even possibly do it, and usually they can give their 100% effort into it. They possibly can´t do any better than what they have done. That was the maximum effort, and I predicted it quite right. I don´t predict all the things right but do predict things like those correct.

Many so called big people are just making a complete clowns from theirselves predicting some Samurais now suddenly are mentally strong people, under the heaviest of pressures. Eat you vegetables and eggs first, Samurai. You can´t practise to be physically something you´re not before eating right. Making the big things right. No precise training helps to gain any mental strengt.

It is a completely irresponsible to assume that any human would be something else than a summary of his or her past and previouses.

If fancing to rule the world or starting to work with the people who thinks they rule the world, first you should at least know what is on and what is not.

But luckily Ronnie has managed to make that little chinese looking like at least highly bizarre, career-wise lol.. If not already completely ruined career. Just like Hazard. And any given sport should be at least having a possibility to make it. Now FC Chelsea or Belgium quite don´t have that possibility, anymore. Hopefully Antonio will realise that before it costs him to his own job. And letting the scores of people completely down. Even I can state that (considering Antonio´s job) even when there´s no such thing to me as an official world. But surely Hazard has made a wrong choice of career. He´s quite ok lad otherwise, as all of those kind of players are. Probably a worth of taking a brand new yet another tattoo. To showcase that at least Hazard and I also can do at least something which is not just to bottle it. And to make some other people to fully reason it out that exatcly why I decided to took this yet another tattoo.. <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>
Last edited by TheSaviour on 28 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:"Selby and Ronnie are both rubbish."

The Saviour.

Good morning snookerfan. Did you enjoy your couple of days in Preston? Did yousuccumb to the allure of the amber nectar?

Postby Dan-cat

Hey Mr Saviour, why do you always put a space after an apostrophe? And while we are on this issue where do you get that apostrophe character from?? Because mine is this one ' and yours has an inflection.

This is the only thing that puzzles me about your posts.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:Hey Mr Saviour, why do you always put a space after an apostrophe? And while we are on this issue where do you get that apostrophe character from?? Because mine is this one ' and yours has an inflection.

:chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:"Selby and Ronnie are both rubbish."

The Saviour.

Good morning snookerfan. Did you enjoy your couple of days in Preston? Did yousuccumb to the allure of the amber nectar?

A bit much last night. But that's now me off it again now. Shouldn't have really had any, in my state.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Hey Mr Saviour, why do you always put a space after an apostrophe? And while we are on this issue where do you get that apostrophe character from?? Because mine is this one ' and yours has an inflection.

Left of number 1 on a computer keyboard.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:

Left of number 1 on a computer keyboard.

Brilliant. Are you a software developer Iranu-nu-nu?

Postby Goldenballs147

I don’t know what country Saviour is from or what his native language is, but a lot of Germanic languages rarely use apostrophes so I think it’s a case of confusion about what the actual apostrophe key is. His keyboard layout will also be different to ours, and the acute accent character he uses is beside the backspace key on German (and other) keyboards.

It’s actually quite common to see the character he uses being used as an apostrophe by non-native English speaking Europeans.

With regards to the extra spacing, the key he uses doesn’t advance the cursor, so might also be confusion about how apostrophes should be used and how they should be typed.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My train home was delayed by 75 minutes. I should be home by now.

Make sure you get delay repay

Just requested it.

Utter chaos. I've missed 72 minutes of the Welsh Open.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My train home was delayed by 75 minutes. I should be home by now.

Just requested it.

It’s been the best 72 minutes of snooker I’ve seen all season

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Just requested it.

It’s been the best 72 minutes of snooker I’ve seen all season

:bird: