Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:Brexiteer in the crowd getting behind Selbo big time. Ding not popular with the Brexiteers for some reason.

Because he came over on an EU boat.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan would have won 8 world titles by now, if Selby hadn't been around.

Ifs and shoulds...

hendry would have won 9 if Doherty and Ebdon hadnt been around, Davis 8 if Taylor and Johnson hadnt been around.

Ifs dont count. pmsl

Postby TheRocket

vodkadiet wrote:I love this. All the O'Sullivan fans praying for their man to have a shot at Selby tomorrow are now disappointed!

O'Sullivan will defeat Selby in the final of this years World Championship. You heard it here first.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:I love this. All the O'Sullivan fans praying for their man to have a shot at Selby tomorrow are now disappointed!

Im not. He'll beat Ding, easily or not.

Postby eraserhead

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Postby eraserhead

Ding was more fluent in the balls just made the occasional blip in the scrappy frames. Ding's safety and resolve was superb this match.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Selby is just playing the waiting game. He will be ready to bash O'Sullivan up at The Crucible.

You'll be disappointed :wave:

Postby Andy Spark

Lucky escape for Selby. What was his pot percentage for this match? 85%? Ronnie would annihilate him on this form, no matter how superior Selby’s safety play.