Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyone seen the ads for the new larger Big-Mac. Fancy one with a McMilkshake

I can confirm that I have seen them.

A sad indictment on an obese society that a BIG Mac is now considered a SMALL.

Postby Deewee

Andy Spark wrote:Massive difference in positional play between Selby and Ronnie. If Ronnie plays enough tournaments then just a matter of time before he reclaims the number 1 spot in the rankings.

When do you expect this to happen?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Big Macs were never very big.

Sure, in the adverts they're the size of a tall apartment block. When you get a real one, it's a couple of pieces of mince underneath a tiny bit of lettuce.

I had one earlier. My diet is pants. Im so used to them they taste like sandpaper. Just convenient when on the go.

Postby Andy Spark

Deewee wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Massive difference in positional play between Selby and Ronnie. If Ronnie plays enough tournaments then just a matter of time before he reclaims the number 1 spot in the rankings.

When do you expect this to happen?

Next season some time. But the caveat is Ronnie playing enough ranking events.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sure, in the adverts they're the size of a tall apartment block. When you get a real one, it's a couple of pieces of mince underneath a tiny bit of lettuce.

I had one earlier. My diet is pants. Im so used to them they taste like sandpaper. Just convenient when on the go.

My abstaning from alcohol has made me lose weight a lot quicker than I expected.

Though, granted, the majority of that weight went on due to me being drunk pretty constantly for the whole of December. <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:Ooooooogh, poor Selbo smashes his cue off the table in furious anger as he misses a ball while leading 4-1 against a rubbish opponent.

Anything less than perfection won't do for Selbo.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

My abstaning from alcohol has made me lose weight a lot quicker than I expected.

Though, granted, the majority of that weight went on due to me being drunk pretty constantly for the whole of December. <laugh>

There's a lot of calories in beer but i know quite a few very heavy beer guzzlers who have no weight on them ( although they have red faces and dont look well) and others who have the big belly and are grossly over weight. Diet and genes play a part. My diet is not good but when i drink alcohol it gets worse.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Haven’t had a Wimpy for years. Used to get a knife and fork I think

Indeed.

They died out mainly in the 1990s, but there's still a few around. Sadly, the one in Croydon is gone.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Haven’t had a Wimpy for years. Used to get a knife and fork I think

Indeed.

They died out mainly in the 1990s, but there's still a few around. Sadly, the one in Croydon is gone.

I see all KFC's are closed in England. What the chuck is goin on?

Postby Andy Spark

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Indeed.

A technical system crash at the chicken supplier apparently. KFC should have chosen a more expensive and better organised supplier.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andy Spark wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Indeed.

A technical system crash at the chicken supplier apparently. KFC should have chosen a more expensive and better organised supplier.

No Wimpy. No KFC. It's a fast food meltdown across the pond. There'll always be Kebabs i guess.

Postby boris_the_butcher

SnookerFan wrote:

Indeed.

SF do you know your cholesterol level?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Burger King is superior to McDonnald's, for me. The Whopper trumps the Big Mac and the Chicken Royal leaves the Mac Chicken sandwich a distant second place.

Supermacs beats 'em all.

Supermacs is good, yea. The Chicken fillet sambo, fresh never frozen, is a delight on the taste buds.