Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 16!!!

Postby Deewee

Andre147 wrote:
Deewee wrote:Pink bounces on the rail from one corner pocket to the other

What? Missed it.

I've seen Alex Higgins and some plyer from Thailand do that too. The Thai player was a funny one as it was the final black.

Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3doYrKyMA. This was McManus's version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmVIUEGadA

Postby Andre147

Chalk McHugh wrote:The Nugget was the first player to forfeit a frame by missing the reds three times.

Did Bingham do that?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Yes, that early miss from Bingo proved to be his final shot. McGill has dominated the match and Bingo, as he sits in his seat and shakes his head , can have no complaints. 4-1.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:The Nugget was the first player to forfeit a frame by missing the reds three times.

Did Bingham do that?

No he hit the red on the third attempt but Phil Yates mentioned the nugget stat.

Postby Chalk McHugh

McGill sayinh he wont be watching any snooker this evening as he'll be qatching the football. Has 50 pound bet on. Good luck Ants even if i've a different bet on the same match.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Deewee wrote:One table tonight, right?

Wrong. 2 Quarters at once.

is it ro-ro again tonight?

Think so but not sure.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Deewee wrote:One table tonight, right?

Wrong. 2 Quarters at once.

is it ro-ro again tonight?

Think so but not sure.

What are the scheduled matches tonight?

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:When was the last time Ronnie played in a televised tournament and wasn't on a TV table?

Probably some PTC event.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Worth noting Andre that Ronnie said a couple of things not included in that excerpt.

To wrap it up...

I already watched the full interview on YT, and I dont find his comments disrepectfull. But thats me, if others find them insulting then well...

Andre - if Ronnie was bum-fucking a chimpanzee on a zebra crossing in front of a primary school whilst the residents of the old peoples home were being seen across by the lollipop lady, I doubt you would find fault.

Anyway, in other news

Andre is one of the few Ronnie fans brave enough to criticise Sullivan. He does so regularly.