Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:One of the greatest days of my sporting life as my favourite horse won the Gold Cup. Never looked like winning, he hated Cheltenham, especially on heavy ground. Would be a bit like Ding winning the World Championship.

And, no, I didn't have bet down.

Don't drink. Don't bet.

Are you sure your Irish?

Postby TheSaviour

But there´s your clear run.

If there ever been a one.

Against Robart Milkins once again.
What I particularly like about Ronnie is he obviously is not the best player in the world but he still has many calculations going on and matches like these are only icing the cake to him lol. I would had thought it exactly the same way and obviously already have. Those previouses are there and the calculations are being made right. It takes at least many days, might be many weeks to get over if it ends really badly.

This tournament kicks off with some matches which would be similar as waching the japanese team to curl lol. McGill will have Cao Yupeng´s number, while Ronnie Milkin´s and Higgins Ali Carter´s lol. Tha-that´s just a downright comedy genius to watch the japanese. They have all the world time and the preparations out there. They have three things they make absolutely sure before it takes off: a) is the line correct? b) is the pace correct? c) are the guys ready to bring it on? Yes, yes and yes. But then almost every time, I don´t know how they say it; sorry but the line is not correct. Suddenly after it has took off lol.

Once again, SOLELY dominating the early exchanges doesn´t lead to anything or to prove anything. But there was your clear run. How Ronnie has prepared. Just try to do the same.

At least now they are playing. Then there´s always a chance for something new. If not believing everything´s possible, you´re mental. It´s not any more complicated.But once again, what I particularly like about the japanese is that their calculations are spot on, so basically an overall wisdom have they. And that´s basically an equity as it purest to give everyone an equal chances. Requiring some hard work to mark even a few slight favourites. Did I wrote it well enough? Is Ronnie a comprehensive favourite against Milkins? And how comprehensive? What is comprehensive? Is it something mathematical? Or should we think about the persons also? For example.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 19 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:https://imgflip.com/i/24lvus

:no:

Stay on topic.

What day are you going up SF?

Going up on Saturday, and attending the evening match, then staying overnight and watching the final.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:https://imgflip.com/i/24lvus

:no:

Stay on topic.

What day are you going up SF?

Going up on Saturday, and attending the evening match, then staying overnight and watching the final.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

It's a bit divvy this ITV rest-sessions.

I preferred when it was just off on Thursdays for Europa. That way, I could travel up Friday and get two semis and a final in weekends, like most tournaments.

Postby SnookerFan

Why put Gould vs Bingtao on against Ronnie?

Out of the four matches they mention, that is the most interesting. Why put it in the place of the one player who is guaranteed a TV table? <doh>