Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Do you have butter? That's all that crumpets need...

You,re right,i luv em with just butter on em too,but i don,t even have any butter.

I found a pack of ready break,but i don,t have any bl**dy sugar left. <doh> <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Rockettim147 wrote:Yan to beat Ronnie

After the 6-1 drubbing Yan gave him last time at the IC, Ronnie will want to put that right.

As far as I'm concerned, last night's match was a just a warm up, the tournament for him starts tomorrow evening. We cant be sure if he's playing good or bad because no matter how badly he played yesterday he would always win I think.

I think he'll beat Yan. I would love a Quarter-final meeting between Allen and Ronnie.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:After the 6-1 drubbing Yan gave him last time at the IC, Ronnie will want to put that right.

As far as I'm concerned, last night's match was a just a warm up, the tournament for him starts tomorrow evening. We cant be sure if he's playing good or bad because no matter how badly he played yesterday he would always win I think.

I think he'll beat Yan. I would love a Quarter-final meeting between Allen and Ronnie.

He wasn't playing well, let's get it right.

He would've lost to many player on tour last night, but was playing somebody who was intimidated by him.

However, you can only beat what's put in front of you. He's still in the tournament, and can improve. You've got to be in it, to win it.

Postby hendry_fan

Allens Trump continues,Guodong FLUKES a red,does,nt land on a colour though,rolls up behind a colour and puts Allen in Big trouble,Allen misses the escape and leaves Guodong a easy opener. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mags wins.

Are u watching? I've got the comms on in my left ear.

Xiao pulls it back to 3 all

DE CIDER ALE RT

Nah, The Mags result came up earlier.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Hendry gives Guodong "credit" for comein back. :-)

He transferred him 3 bitcoins.

Allen needs a few o those shoved up his bottom,the Irish dumpling has gone from good to garbage. :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Now then,has Allen focused back in,starts the decider by potting a long red.

He only makes 15 points.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 20 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.