Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Eraserhead has good taste in movies.

I've never seen Eraserhead.

Watching Twin Peaks: The Return both made me desperate to watch it and desperate to avoid all of Lynch's filmography at all costs.

If you want good films without the overtly surreal elements, watch Blue Velvet and Elephant Man.

I like all Lynch films. Even Inland Empire.

Eraserhead is a masterpiece. It's hard to watch, but yet you can't look away...

I found it quite unsettling. One of those films that stays in your mind for a long time after watching it. Especially, the baby 'child' I found absolutely horrid.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Oh Jack you are just really really good looking.

His hair looks painted on, like a Photoshop texture.

Every time I've seen him this season I've been racking my brain as to who he reminds me of, and I just remembered.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Watching Twin Peaks: The Return both made me desperate to watch it and desperate to avoid all of Lynch's filmography at all costs.

If you want good films without the overtly surreal elements, watch Blue Velvet and Elephant Man.

I found it quite unsettling. One of those films that stays in your mind for a long time after watching it. Especially, the baby 'child' I found absolutely horrid.

I will get back to you all with my thoughts when I watch it.

I never watch movies alone so it may be a while.

Postby Gridlock

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:

It is a really bad dream...and Jack Nance embodied the concept.

Postby eraserhead

Gridlock wrote:It is a really bad dream...and Jack Nance embodied the concept.

Jack Nance had that hair for 5 years. <laugh>

Ryan day 3-2 Jack Lisowski

Postby Gridlock

eraserhead wrote:

On tablet now can't watch match. I get really depressed thinking about Jack Nance life.

Postby eraserhead

Gridlock wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

On tablet now can't watch match. I get really depressed thinking about Jack Nance life.

A character. Got in to bar fights in his dying years. There's a documentary about him I've been meaning to watch.

Day and Lisowski still on 3-2 but Lisowski looking good to equalise.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:I think I admire about Milkins is his mental strength.

How impressed were you with the Milkman's performance last night?

It was a thing of beauty, wouldn't you agree?

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This isn't a sedate version of snooker. It's snooker.

The Shoot Out is the faster, more action-packed version of snooker.

Yes.

But calling this a 'more sedate version', a term Jill used several times, makes the Shootout feel like the norm and this the exception.

Postby TheSaviour

Ryan Day is hopeless. Jack can´t get carried away after that "victory".

Seems lots of lads have gone day-tripping lol. That´s perfectly normal when eyeing and feeling it has got bored and feeling the normal pressure and agony of being just alive. I used to be like that also and may be once again. Nothing wrong with it. It is just it will start to get from bad to worse lol. Everything need to be taking account of.

Everything´s still possible. That´s why we have the odds and probabilities, like the sponsors of this tournament well knows. If not believing anything can happen and anyone can change the way the things are, you´re mental. And no-one says it should be like it was on yesterday, or that or this current situation would be okay. It is just that the people can get over it. After a few days or so. But the physics still is something should be taking account of. Ronnie just pushed through via pure class.

The roulette may start to roll on but that´s highly unlikely. It is the physics.

But even with all the critics, on yesterday there were that flash of brilliance. Were no-one could had misjudge what was happening and how clear everything was. Which will not happen just every now and then. And that´s gone now. It just was there as Ronnie was as the very top of his game. But he can´t be that always. But still Yan will be having anything but a winnable match against Ronnie. It is the physics.

Blend it like Beckham. "Blend" - grade from 1-100, a 100. Proved. Which will help to change many things but not the world. As everything, an every change too, blends perfectly in to the rest of world and in to the societies. That´s Ronnie. Blend it like Ronnie. Or blend it like me <doh> <doh> . Just forgot what I did blend. :emb: :emb: Oh, but I actually didn´t. I was about the wisdom and the effort of to be able to read who´s who in the streets. That´s perfectly normal city or town - living. Has been for ages and will keep on having. Still no free tickets. They are feeling good. It is not their fault at all if the things are running too akwardly. But the people in the country-side are struggling. And even more so after they have read this post.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby hendry_fan

OMG!,i just saw that 4 Scots are playing today!. :tree: :cracker: :party:

I think Mags will take care of Hang.

A piece o cake with lots of cream and a Big fat cherry on top for John today against Ali.

Great to see the wee man playing some good/decent stuff again of late,i fancy him to continue to maintain it and send Joe packing today.

Ants will also win his match,it,ll be tattie bye to Yupeng.

COMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,.......................

,....................Mags,Higgins,Dott and Ants!. :happy:

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:OMG!,i just saw that 4 Scots are playing today!. :tree: :cracker: :party:

I think Mags will take care of Hang.

A piece o cake with lots of cream and a Big fat cherry on top for John today against Ali.

Great to see the wee man playing some good/decent stuff again of late,i fancy him to continue to maintain it and send Joe packing today.

Ants will also win his match,it,ll be tattie bye to Yupeng.

COMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,.......................

,....................Mags,Higgins,Dott and Ants!. :happy:

hello HF, you must be cock-a-hoop today, like a dog with two tails!! :-D