Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:OMG!,i just saw that 4 Scots are playing today!. :tree: :cracker: :party:

I think Mags will take care of Hang.

A piece o cake with lots of cream and a Big fat cherry on top for John today against Ali.

Great to see the wee man playing some good/decent stuff again of late,i fancy him to continue to maintain it and send Joe packing today.

Ants will also win his match,it,ll be tattie bye to Yupeng.

COMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,.......................

,....................Mags,Higgins,Dott and Ants!. :happy:

hello HF, you must be cock-a-hoop today, like a dog with two tails!! :-D

Good morning D- :cat:

Flippin eck,you,ve become just as bad as The Saviour,"cock-a-hoop". :chin: ;-) <laugh>

Which Scots are you rootin for today?. :-D

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:

I like Ants McPants but I fear he lacks the killer instinct. Dotty in full flow is a joy to watch. Higgins = pure class in every department, a study in how to play the game. I think it was Ronnie who said a few weeks ago that he always plays the correct shot. I hadn't thought about it until then - he's right. My favourite is Mags, especially when he gets angry and cue-bangs!!

D- :cat:

lolz!! love that :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I fear for the Scots in Preston today. Not many will emerge unscathed. This could be reminiscent of the Battle of Preston in 1648.

Ye are doomed laddie

Intrestin bit o history there from BSP. :hatoff:

Hang,Carter,Perry and Yupeng are doooooooooooooooomed today laddie. :wave: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

I like Ants McPants but I fear he lacks the killer instinct. Dotty in full flow is a joy to watch. Higgins = pure class in every department, a study in how to play the game. I think it was Ronnie who said a few weeks ago that he always plays the correct shot. I hadn't thought about it until then - he's right. My favourite is Mags, especially when he gets angry and cue-bangs!!

D- :cat:

lolz!! love that :-D

Aye,I love it too when Mags bangs his cue,knuckles the table,gets mad.

I loved the match he played against Poooonjaeng at the 2013 Worlds,did,nt love the end result though. :grrr: >-( <laugh>

I just saw on cue tracker that Mags has never ever beaten his freind Mr Poombastic,mind you,they,ve only played each other twice. :roll:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:ps. cock-a-hoop = extremely and obviously pleased, especially about an achievement. Becoming like the Saviour - what a load of pish!

I,ve never ever heard anyone saying cockerel a hoop in Scotland. :chin: <laugh>

Yep,to say you,ve become like The Saviour was indeed a load of pish,my deeeeepest apologies for comparing you to The Saviour dear Dan- :cat: ,there,s ONLY 1 THE SAVIOUR!. :irk: :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Poomy's dropped off hasn't he?

Yep,your right,after a long poor bouts of loses,he did,nt enter Q school and has therefore been relegated from the snooker tour.

I kinda forgot that tbh,what a shame,maybe we,ll see him back sometime.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Woww!,2 more Scots around today,Angles and Jill are in the studio. :happy:

They are taking over!!!

"fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!".

:happy: " Alba gu bra!". :happy:

<ok> :clap: :party: :happy:

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Woww!,2 more Scots around today,Angles and Jill are in the studio. :happy:

They are taking over!!!

"fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!".

Is that from Captain Bluebeard?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

They are taking over!!!

It,s from a certain Mr Wallace. :joust: :fence: :happy:

Postby Iranu

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

They are taking over!!!

Which one is it from? The Wrong Trousers?

Postby hendry_fan

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

They are taking over!!!

:no: :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Hmmmm,i,ve just realized,now that i,ve suddenly got a craving to eat something sweet,that i don,t have anything sweet. :-(

The quality streets,double deckers,turkish delights,picnics,fudges,yoghurts,vanilla slices i once had,have all been eaten. :roll:

I have some crumpets though,but i don,t even have any jam to put on them. :mood: :-D