Nay
75%

Total votes : 8

Re: Bud Light

Postby Alex0paul

Just keep it

Postby vodkadiet

If alcohol isn't at least 35% it is not worth drinking....

Postby SnookerFan

acesinc wrote:Bud Light? My God, what is wrong with you?!

It's been advertised all week.

Postby acesinc

SnookerFan wrote:
acesinc wrote:Bud Light? My God, what is wrong with you?!

It's been advertised all week.

Over in the US so I can't watch on telly. Very limited resources for actually viewing snooker here, can only rely on the archives of YouTube.

Have you ever tried Bud Light? I get queasy just thinking about it. The company does some incredible advertising, but the product itself is just horse urine out of the Clydesdales, as they say.

Have you guys seen any of the Clydesdale commercials over there? They are a staple for our American Football Super Bowl which has something of a following in the UK now, or so I am led to believe. Here are my two favorites (these adverts are for regular Budweiser, not Bud Light, but these are really more projections of the image of the company itself rather than the individual products....Anhauser-Busch has a decades long reputation to keep up with Super Bowl adverts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiJqzdOr4Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlNO2trC-mk

Maybe the next poll should be: Puppies, or Clydesdales?

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

What an odd ad. I'm not not sure what they are going for with it.

Postby TheSaviour

I first read it as "Bund light" rofl rofl rofl rofl . Not quite so.

Yes yes, keep it on. I am sure ALEX would also agree lol. Or KENNY VARDAG. Whoever he just is then.

All the elements are there. So it is a good stuff. Many things are suchs that if there´s no physical flaw or a problem you can only blame yourself if failing to think it positively. If it is what it is promised to be, you can´t really blame people when they are just keeping it going.

If I could drink a few of it, and would play against Shaun Murphy the best of 19 match and it would a bit like a boxing match, I would make him as the first English astronaut. If Helen Sharman is not counted.

Trust me, it is an absolutely no problem to them if criticising. Who mades up that beer. They already are there or having been there and that´s the only thing what really counts.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I first read it as "Bund light" rofl rofl rofl rofl . Not quite so.

Yes yes, keep it on. I am sure ALEX would also agree lol. Or KENNY VARDAG. Whoever he just is then.

Oh don't listen to Kenny, he talks some right rubbish.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I first read it as "Bund light" rofl rofl rofl rofl . Not quite so.

All the elements are there. So it is a good stuff. Many things are suchs that if there´s no physical flaw or a problem you can only blame yourself if failing to think it positively. If it is what it is promised to be, you can´t really blame people when they are just keeping it going.

If I could drink a few of it, and would play against Shaun Murphy the best of 19 match and it would a bit like a boxing match, I would make him as the first English astronaut. If Helen Sharman is not counted.

Trust me, it is an absolutely no problem to them if criticising. Who mades up that beer. They already are there or having been there and that´s the only thing what really counts.

He's doing it on purpose now. rofl rofl rofl

That sounds like one of Pinkball's fake ones.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Pinkie is *very* good at impersonating the Saviour....

A bit too good.... :chin:

Postby Alex0paul

It would be a shame if TheSaviour wasn't real