Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4!!!

Postby SnookerFan

I can't see Robbo beating Ronnie, he's too out of form.

Higgins vs McGill will be more of an interesting match. But being that we're going to get Ronnie in the evening anyway, I'd prefer Higgins to win. I'd rather see Ronnie vs Higgins than Ronnie vs McGill.

On the off chance that Robbo does win, then I don't really minds who wins the second match.

Postby Andre147

Robbo may be out of form yes, but the Bo7 format definately suits him.

So him beating Ronnie wouldn't be much of an upset. If this match were Bo9 or longer than yes it would be much harder for Robbo.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Robbo may be out of form yes, but the Bo7 format definately suits him.

So him beating Ronnie wouldn't be much of an upset. If this match were Bo9 or longer than yes it would be much harder for Robbo.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Guess who is going to take a break at 1pm to watch the start of the tournament?

Can't guess?

It's me.

Rubbish match.

Robertson is out of form, and Ronnie declined in 2014.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:standard has gotten worse. Robertson looked like was already beaten but ROS missed that easy pink.

gave him a lifeline.

1-1, but ronnie could easily knock in a big break and back in the groove.

Postby Iranu

Some pretty reactionary comments on here already. They're only two frames in, not sure how you can say the standard has dropped in that time.

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:Some pretty reactionary comments on here already. They're only two frames in, not sure how you can say the standard has dropped in that time.

Robertson is looking very edgy. I think thats for everyone to see. And Ronnie didn't make the most of it in the last frame. Which obviously doesnt mean that he couldn't do it now.