Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4!!!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Frame over I feel.

There was a short period of time here when you were quite postive ( I think when Federer when the Aussie Open actually), but now you're back to the old negative rubbish MDG...

I might even think that was somebody else posting...

Postby SteveJJ

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Frame over I feel.

There was a short period of time here when you were quite postive ( I think when Federer when the Aussie Open actually), but now you're back to the old negative rubbish MDG...

I might even think that was somebody else posting...

Or perhaps for a time MDG had some sessions with Steve Peters and that improved his outlook.

Postby Andre147

I said a break could get him back in the groove and so it did.

Should win the match from here. But no lead is safe with Ronnie these days...

Postby TheRocket

his long potting is definitely better now than it was in 2008 when he won his third world title without a long game. His long pot success was below 20% in that match against Wenbo if I remember.

Its similar to Fed who now is serving better than he has ever done before.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:his long potting is definitely better now than it was in 2008 when he won his third world title without a long game. His long pot success was below 20% in that match against Wenbo if I remember.

Its similar to Fed who now is serving better than he has ever done before.

What's the opposite of decline?

RECLINE!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:'the snooker public revels in the style and artistry in which O'Sullivan complies these breaks' Clive

'it's a very difficult game snooker, but Ronnie can make it look ludicrously easy sometimes' Foulds

134 clearance to finish. 4-1 Ronnie

Clive is the voice of Snooker! :bowdown:

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheRocket wrote:looks like he has brought his english open game into this tournament.

in fairness he wasnt allowed to play vs Yan at the IC. he had only one clear cut chance all match and made a century in that frame.

the scoreline of 1-6 is misleading. Yan outclasses him.