Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4!!!

Postby Erza Scarlet

Wildey wrote:you just have to play and win or lose.

you cant plan to peak for a event Robbo tried that in 2011 WC and lost first round to Trump.

I know but even Selby was smart enough to skip the NI last year because he knew the UK is far more important and literally just a couple of days after NI ends.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Cant Ronnie play in sneakers again?

No. Because that breaches Hearn's mega-important dress code policy.

Because, we all watch snooker to see what people are wearing. :|

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:

you cant plan to peak for a event Robbo tried that in 2011 WC and lost first round to Trump.

I know but even Selby was smart enough to skip the NI last year because he knew the UK is far more important and literally just a couple of days after NI ends.

You know what?

Selby has skipped the NI Open again this season.

Postby Wildey

Erza Scarlet wrote:

You got to make a conscious decision to not play some events Selby not in NI Open this year either

Postby Andre147

I was surprisd Selby didnt enter NI Open this year either, given he missed it last year.

Guess he wants to be fully rested to defend his UK Title.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Higgins has been embarrasing so far.

Somebody check his bank accounts.

Some of the shots he has played are far worse than those used in evidence against Stephen Lee. I am not of course suggesting that Higgins is playing to lose, just that the evidence in the Lee ban was bizarre. I know there was other evidence though

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:

You know what?

Selby has skipped the NI Open again this season.

Don't blame him.

China. Then Coventry. Then China.

Skipping NI so he's fresh for York is fine.