Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!

Postby Iranu

What a performance from Luca.

The way his safety held up through most of the last few frames was as impressive as that brilliant clearance.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:I want him to win the tournament now. To close out a match like this after everything Selby thrown at him.

The guy deserves anything he gets from here.

Totally agree - rarely seen anybody stare Selby down in that manner

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Dennis Taylor
@dennistaylor147
Luca Brecels clearance against Mark Selby to win 6 4 is up there with one of the best I’ve seen for many years.
Great fight back from Mark.

Postby eraserhead

Not going to get to excited just yet but it really could be Luca's season to shine. Already won a tournament his all round game looked great tonight and seems to be finding some consistency.

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:As well as Brecel did lets not kid ourselves that Selby was anywhere near his best tonight

thats true but yet Selby was about to make one of his special comebacks. He turned this into an absolute war and how many times have we seen players fading away after that? Even Higgins was gone.

Not in a million years Selby expected Brecel to fight and compete like that in the safety department. Let alone closing the match out like this.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I want him to win the tournament now. To close out a match like this after everything Selby thrown at him.

Me too, I said I'd love if he won this and now even more so.

LUCA :-D

This clearance actually reminded me of the one Ronnie made at The Masters last season v Selby, he was 5-3 up and 70-0 down, and made a ridiculous clearance to win 6-3.

This one was quite similar.
Last edited by Andre147 on 08 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:This group snooker is so much better than the flat draws seen week in, week out.

Great innovation from Hearn.

They're not groups.

Why is everyone calling them groups then?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:They will have to play the Monday or 2 matches on tuesday

That's just the nature of the tour these days.

If you want to be fully rested, you either stop winning or your start pulling out of events. I know what I'd rather choose.

That is very unlike you

a good point for a change <ok>

Thanks <ok>

Only took you 8185 posts.

hahahaha Lolz :pompom:

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:

Me too, I said I'd love if he won this and now even more so.

LUCA :-D

This clearance actually reminded me of the one Ronnie made at The Masters last season v Selby, he was 5-3 up and 70-0 down, and made a ridiculous clearance to win 6-3.

This one was quite similar.

I was at that match :-D