Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Apparently after his big win last year, he sprung for a hair transplant, some dodgy clinic in Croatia. It went badly. Hence the cover up wig. You gotta feel for him really

You serious?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Apparently after his big win last year, he sprung for a hair transplant, some dodgy clinic in Croatia. It went badly. Hence the cover up wig. You gotta feel for him really

You serious?

I don't buy it. He's on a wind up.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Hahaha what a palava trying to put the balls back after a miss, both players and the ref, and now the cameraman helping.

Dan, is anything you say for real?

So far today, the most plausible thing you've said is that Joe Davis is playing later.

Postby Andre147

OoNebsoO wrote:What a time to be alive, what technology!

I always find it a bit silly that in most tournaments in the UK they dont have same technology that China has when a ref needs to replace the balls,

Postby Dan-cat

Learned something today, the ball replacing time is not included in the frame time. Andre, is this always the case or did they stop the clock here because it was taking so long?

40+ minute frame to kick things off with. King takes it with a high break of 22.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Learned something today, the ball replacing time is not included in the frame time. Andre, is this always the case or did they stop the clock here because it was taking so long?

40+ minute frame to kick things off with. King takes it with a high break of 22.

No. Maike stopped the clock because it was taking too long, so it is deemed as an unchedulled break. Same when a player goes to the toilet mid frame.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:hahahaha. Had you, for a bit!

The only lies I told today on the forum today were Kingy's Wiggy, Joe vs Fred Davis, and Doug vs Patsy.

I saw through your lies, you lying liar. <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Learned something today, the ball replacing time is not included in the frame time. Andre, is this always the case or did they stop the clock here because it was taking so long?

No. Maike stopped the clock because it was taking too long, so it is deemed as an unchedulled break. Same when a player goes to the toilet mid frame.

Postby Andre147

Given how things have gone, King could very well win this "group".

We could have a Hamilton v King Final... that would be fitting, considering how long both had to wait in their careers to win their first ranker last season.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:This match is abit marmite, it has to be said.

Apart from the Day v Hawkins and Fu v White today the matches haven't been great.

Postby Andre147

By the way... one question...

who do you think is the more deserving player of a spot here?

Robbo, who won the Hong Kong Masters and plays Ronnie, or MJW, who won the 6 reds?

Postby Andre147

For me it's Robbo cause it's proper snooker with a proper field.

But, I would choose MJW over McGill though, who won the Shoot-Out.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:For me it's Robbo cause it's proper snooker with a proper field.

But, I would choose MJW over McGill though, who won the Shoot-Out.

Yeah, Robbo more deserving.

I'd probably pick Six Reds winner too. But not much in it.