Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:What has happened to Fu this year?!


Fu's been like this for a while now... crap most of the season, then something clicks like last year's Scottish Open, and he plays dream snooker to win a tournament...

He doesn't have a middle level so to speak... either very bad or very good.

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:What has happened to Fu this year?!


Fu's been like this for a while now... crap most of the season, then something clicks like last year's Scottish Open, and he plays dream snooker to win a tournament...

He doesn't have a middle level so to speak... either very bad or very good.


He played dream snooker in two tournaments (I think losing the second to Higgins in the final?) and was the man to beat! He then posted on Twitter 'I will always play attacking snooker from now on!' or similar and then... bye bye Fu :-)

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

I had to book Friday off work, to wait for a man to come and fix my boiler.

I got quite excited, until I realised that there was no snooker on during the day.

Just my luck. The one day this month. rofl

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I had to book Friday off work, to wait for a man to come and fix my boiler....


Sounds like the start of a porn script.

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I had to book Friday off work, to wait for a man to come and fix my boiler....


Sounds like the start of a porn script.


I did say I got quite excited.

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Any good chat from the ITV pundits?


Just that Fu hasnt got past the last 32 of an event this season and needs to start getting results in the coming big tournaments.

Should be a good match if both on form.

Also that White's win at the Paul Hunter Classic was an emotional one, in memory of his father. I was there watching, so definately know what Foulds is refering.

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Does the winner of today face Hammertime?


No, they face the winner of Trump's and Selby's "Group".

Hamilton could face Higgins or Ronnie. He said yesterday he would love to face either of those 2 Gods, even if he gets pumped.

I wonder how he will feel if he faces McGill rofl

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2 !!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I wonder how he will feel if he faces McGill rofl


Depends on whether he gets pumped.


I'm pumped for Ronnie's CoC display.